+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello Guys, my status for passport submitted on VFS website shows, "Your processed passport has been forwarded to Canada Visa Office Singapore"
It is just. Bit confusing. "Processed" means is it stamped?
What was the status for you all?
It means the passports have been 'sent' to SGVO.
The next update will come from SGVO when it is dispatched out.
You CIC account will update with Visa number and expiry dates once they have 'stamped' the passport.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Finally some movement on my account. My background check has started. It finally reads 'We are processing your background check".
Can anyone tell me what the next stage will be? It's been 188 days since AOR.

In the meantime, I've applied for my GCMS notes and sent an email to NDVO.

RKM-9-0

Jul 5, 2015
Hi,
I have made eAPR on 27 April and got acknowledgment of receipt on same day.

But no status change till today. It says no additional documents needed but medical, background and eligibility under review. I'm not sure about this PPR, IP1/2 discussions in this thread.

Can someone advise what shall I do, as looking into status graphs I'm late and I didn't expect to see status change till 6 months. Now it's almost 6 months with same status but only UCI number is updated in May 2017.

Please advise if any.

Thanks
RK, India

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hi,
I have made eAPR on 27 April and got acknowledgment of receipt on same day.

But no status change till today. It says no additional documents needed but medical, background and eligibility under review. I'm not sure about this PPR, IP1/2 discussions in this thread.

Can someone advise what shall I do, as looking into status graphs I'm late and I didn't expect to see status change till 6 months. Now it's almost 6 months with same status but only UCI number is updated in May 2017.

Please advise if any.

Thanks
RK, India
Hi RK....I would suggest that you call the helpline. Someone was kind enough to post the number on this thread. I'll check my msgs and let you know. I saw no movement on my account for close to 6 months and then in a space of a week my additional documents were uploaded and my background check started.

Once you call the helpline, you'll know a bit more.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hi RK....I would suggest that you call the helpline. Someone was kind enough to post the number on this thread. I'll check my msgs and let you know. I saw no movement on my account for close to 6 months and then in a space of a week my additional documents were uploaded and my background check started.

Once you call the helpline, you'll know a bit more.
Here's the number.. +1 613 9444 000.

Reactions: RKM-9-0

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi Friends,

I need your suggestions, I m CEC inland candidate and I have mentioned $13000 for the Proof of fund. Currently, I have $10000.
AOR 29th April 2017.
Background check : N/A.
Witing for PPR..?

Will it be any issue..?

Reactions: superspecial90

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hi Friends,

I need your suggestions, I m CEC inland candidate and I have mentioned $13000 for the Proof of fund. Currently, I have $10000.
AOR 29th April 2017.
Background check : N/A.
Witing for PPR..?

Will it be any issue..?
I don't think it would be an issue. In fact, I heard CEC doesn't even required proof of fund.

Reactions: vatsal4u2

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Thanks for your reply. How about your application. Do you heard anything from CIC. I saw you already passed 6 months.
If you're inland, you really don't need to provide proof. Assuming, you've a job and attaching all the pay stabs and offer letter (that shows your annual salary).

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Thanks for your reply. How about your application. Do you heard anything from CIC. I saw you already passed 6 months.

Still waiting and feeling very upset and frustrated. Feel like I have done all I can do. I have called cic many times, and I have emailed CPC Ottawa many times. First note was ordered in August, and received in September showing nothing really valuable to me, background check still in progress. Second note was order on October 1st. Last phone call I made was on Monday, I spoke to a very nice agent. She felt my frustration after I hit my 6 month time frame, she said she would send an email to the case processing center to inquire my case since she noticed there wasn’t any updates after months. Hope their internal inquires would trigger some movements. It makes absolutely no sense why they processed September applicants and sent out PPRs instead of cleaning out the backlogs from February, March, April. Creating a delusion that EE can process their cases in less than a month DOES NOT HELP!!!!