+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
HI, guys I got RPRF and PPR together in today's morning mail. Yesterday evening got an update of BCG processing and in morning finally PPR.

So might be yours around the corner. Be patient, everyone of AOR april will be receiving it in this month for sure

One can get PPR before paying RPRF?

Last edited:

JasmineM

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
It has been 187 days since AOR ... got IP2 on October 2... called CIC and the agent told me my security is still being processed... I don't know when it can be approved...

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long you been NA?
Since the time the application was submitted on 24 April. We only got info that we cleared medicals on August 1. We submitted the ADR request on travel within the time frame specified. The latest phone update as of today has not changed. We ordered GCMS notes through getgcms on 22nd August and that too hasn't come through yet.

One would think that with a PNP application, things would be pretty straight forward considering the docs submitted during OINP were similar with the exception of PCC and medicals. Go figure. I am pretty frustrated right now.

veees

Sep 11, 2017
feeling the same
CEC inland
AOR: April 2nd
Medical cleared: 18th April
IPS 2 since early June
Applied for GCMS notes on the 2 nd of August: received 13th of September: I went for the officer notes rather than the full, thinking it will be quicker. I applied for full second set yesterday.
I have spoken to CIC 3 times. First time she said in process looking at security checks. Second time advised eligibility and criminality clear and security checks in process. Third time advised eligibility and security in process.
Really worried and getting depressed !!
same here; when I call them, the agent only told me they are doing backgronud check, no other information

Zifrit

Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone, i got an update today.
My doc change to "we don't need docts"
But my BGC still "NA"
Is that mean anything ?!

sukh531

Jul 21, 2017
told me in progress.... I have called them so many times. It just feels anxious and stressful when seeing applicants from August, September got their PPR.
I totally understand your frustration. I am AOR 8 April, 2017 and still waiting for PPR.No offence to people who got PR already even though they filed after us but how the hell is this government fair to us?? My colleagues who graduated after me and filed the application after me got their PR within 3 months and I still haven't gotten mine. I am here in Canada from last 5 years and have not been out of country since then. I am paying taxes and working my ass off. I have eyes on my phone every second expecting a call from my agent whom I paid more than 5000$ just so that I don't make any mistakes in my application.

You call IRCC and they provide no information....You spend an hour waiting for someone to pick up your call and hear that we are still processing your application. I thought I will get it before 6 months end but when I see some people who have been waiting for PR for more than 6 months now, I am loosing hope. I am stressed. I submitted file after completing 2 years of employment but my previous employer refused to help with the experience letter. My agent said that shouldn't cause any problem but now that's the only thing I can think of. If feel so disheartened. I gave everything to Canada. Have been struggling since the age of 18 here. My youth is all gone waiting for this one day when I will have my PR. I don't talk to friends or family because the only question that they ask me is 'Did you get your PR?' ...X person got it in 2 months. I feel like I am loosing my own self. I had dreams when I came to Canada. Since day 1 I am working so hard. I used to help my friends with their assignment and those friends have got their PR before me..got married and even their wife is here now (some even have kids). Come on..how can I be happy with this kind of treatment. What have we done to Canada to have this in return.

I am sorry guys but I just need to get this frustration out. I am sure some of you are facing the same difficulties/situation in your life. Now I am begging to God to give me PR and there is saying that he is equal so where is his equality??? How come people have PR and some are still waiting?

Should I be worried about my PR? Am I ever going to get it?? Is there anything I can do to help myself? Should I keep my hope?

Last edited:
Reactions: nhab

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I totally understand your frustration. I am AOR 8 April, 2017 and still waiting for PPR.No offence to people who got PR already even though they filed after us but how the hell is this government fair to us?? My colleagues who graduated after me and filed the application after me got their PR within 3 months and I still haven't gotten mine. I am here in Canada from last 5 years and have not been out of country since then. I am paying taxes and working my ass off. I have eyes on my phone every second expecting a call from my agent whom I paid more than 5000$ just so that I don't make any mistakes in my application.

You call IRCC and they provide no information....You spend an hour waiting for someone to pick up your call and hear that we are still processing your application. I thought I will get it before 6 months end but when I see some people who have been waiting for PR for more than 6 months now, I am loosing hope. I am stressed. I submitted file after completing 2 years of employment but my previous employer refused to help with the experience letter. My agent said that shouldn't cause any problem but now that's the only thing I can think of. If feel so disheartened. I gave everything to Canada. Have been struggling since the age of 18 here. My youth is all gone waiting for this one day when I will have my PR. I don't talk to friends or family because the only question that they ask me is 'Did you get your PR?' ...X person got it in 2 months. I feel like I am loosing my own self. I had dreams when I came to Canada. Since day 1 I am working so hard. I used to help my friends with their assignment and those friends have got their PR before me..got married and even their wife is here now (some even have kids). Come on..how can I be happy with this kind of treatment. What have we done to Canada to have this in return.

I am sorry guys but I just need to get this frustration out. I am sure some of you are facing the same difficulties/situation in your life. Now I am begging to God to give me PR and there is saying that he is equal so where is his equality??? How come people have PR and some are still waiting?

Should I be worried about my PR? Am I ever going to get it?? Is there anything I can do to help myself? Should I keep my hope?
Thank you for sharing your feeling. I feel every single word you said above.

Reactions: nhab