File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Sadly no. It's a never ending wait. :|
It's annoying to be honest.

NSPNP
AOR 2nd of April.
Medical Passed 26th of July.
BGC: N/A

14 days till the end of the 6 months processing time period.
Should I start panicking now.?!!

Ronkus2

Mar 10, 2016
It's annoying to be honest.

NSPNP
AOR 2nd of April.
Medical Passed 26th of July.
BGC: N/A

14 days till the end of the 6 months processing time period.
Should I start panicking now.?!!
No need to panic, its normal for PNP stream usual 6-7months now b/4 pr------- hang on there your ppr will soon come.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

veees

Sep 11, 2017
Don't worry buddy, I am with you. my timeline is very similar to you.

AOR- 26TH APRIL
MED PASS: 16TH MAY
NO ADR
DOC UPLOADED: 19TH JULY
WE DO NOT NEED ANY ADD'L DOC: 25TH JULY
NA2 - 25TH JULY
ELIGIBILITY REVIEW SINCE 25TH JULY, AS PER CALL CENTER AGENTS.
same here, AOR- April 3rd, background check still NA

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
same here, AOR- April 3rd, background check still NA
Which stream.? I have the same timeline (CEC). I called today and agent said still in process.They didn't provide any information about the actual application process. Now I am worried.

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Which stream.? I have the same timeline (CEC). I called today and agent said still in process.They didn't provide any information about the actual application process. Now I am worried.
Get your GCMS notes if you haven't already. They'll tell you nothing over the phone before the 6 months.

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
I already applied for GCMS notes.I will receive that in a couple of days. Did you get your GCMS notes..?
I did once. That's how I realized all was passed except for security. After 2 months. I applied again a month ago, still haven't received it.

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I did once. That's how I realized all was passed except for security. After 2 months. I applied again a month ago, still haven't received it.
Do you think at this stage anything related to work left.? I haven't received any document request yet. Usually, in first three months, they finished the work document checkup.is that true.? Also, What is Security checkup..Thank you so much for your answers.

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
Just an update that my file is officially "approved." Even though I got my PPR request on the 8th, there is something really amazing about logging in to CIC and actually seeing the words "this file has been approved." Holy smokes, what a ride it's been! I think it's gonna take some time to sink in.

Again, thank you to everyone for sharing information, experience, and advice. The knowledge and support that's represented here is incredible. For those still waiting, best of luck, and hang in there! :)

bonhomme

Dec 22, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just an update that my file is officially "approved." Even though I got my PPR request on the 8th, there is something really amazing about logging in to CIC and actually seeing the words "this file has been approved." Holy smokes, what a ride it's been! I think it's gonna take some time to sink in.

Again, thank you to everyone for sharing information, experience, and advice. The knowledge and support that's represented here is incredible. For those still waiting, best of luck, and hang in there! :)
Congrats! I'm CEC - April 24 - looking forward to PPR soon :)

Reactions: Dill_Harris

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
Congrats! I'm CEC - April 24 - looking forward to PPR soon :)
Thanks, and it'll come for you soon. I'm also CEC (April 26), and I kept seeing all these PPRs showing up for people with much later AORs. You sit around scratching your head and/or totally stressing out, wondering what the problem is. But then you get that golden email and it all just melts away. Hopefully you'll have your own good news to share this week! :)

Reactions: bonhomme