App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Does anyone know , how will be a person notified whether the return tacker has been activated for your passport after stamping?

sandra_i

Aug 31, 2017
Quick qs! I uploaded ROEs for my proof of employment (CEC Inland). Occupation clearly says Financial Analyst. But I'm now worried I should ask for another LOE with duties as well. I thought the ROE was enough as it's even more detailed. Anyone think ROE is enough?

bonhomme

Dec 22, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Quick qs! I uploaded ROEs for my proof of employment (CEC Inland). Occupation clearly says Financial Analyst. But I'm now worried I should ask for another LOE with duties as well. I thought the ROE was enough as it's even more detailed. Anyone think ROE is enough?
ROE (Record of Employment), to the best of my knowledge, does not list your job duties. IRCC wants to see that your job duties matches the main duties under the NOC for your occupation. I'll suggest that you upload a letter from you employer that lists your job duties. All the best!!!

aman0312

Sep 18, 2017
I submitted all the docs on Aug 1st.
CRS - 466
ITA - may something
Application submitted Aug 1st
Request for Netherlands PCC - Aug 14th
Netherlands PCC submitted - Sept 15th
Medical passed, background - Not applicable

Wait game is on. Please add me to whatsapp group

AryaStark

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi...

So i'm AOR 8th April. Mailed cic couple of days ago to check on the status. And i got 2 replies today.

1st email- Seems more like an automated message.
==============================
Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalisation.

And the 2nd email on top of this one received is-

Please check your incoming email for a receipt of the RFV letter sent on July 14th, 2017. If you have not received any letter requesting you to submit your passports in to our office, please inform us at your earliest convenience.

Does this mean that "ready for visa" email was sent by them on 14th July!?? Checked my inbox as well as junk but haven't received any email from them on 14th july. Also, i don't think that my status changed to IP2 that early. It was more like early august.

Thoughts, pls!?

Thanks!!

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...

So i'm AOR 8th April. Mailed cic couple of days ago to check on the status. And i got 2 replies today.

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalisation.

Please check your incoming email for a receipt of the RFV letter sent on July 14th, 2017. If you have not received any letter requesting you to submit your passports in to our office, please inform us at your earliest convenience.

Does this mean that "ready for visa" email was sent by them on 14th July!?? Checked my inbox as well as junk but haven't received any email from them on 14th july. Also, i don't think that my status changed to IP2 that early. It was more like early august.

Thoughts, pls!?

Thanks!!
Yes ....they sent u PPR ....congratulations

Ask them again to resend RFV ...they normally do it in two weeks

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hi...

Thoughts, pls!?

Thanks!!
That is a shame. Didn't they update your application online?

AryaStark

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Yes, but if it's the PPR email then 2 months have already passed since we have received it.
Have emailed CIC.. hope they get back soon.