shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Which number did they call from - what all did they ask? Was it pre-informed or impromptu interview?
I was called by my local visa office, so it was a local number... and the interview was impromptu, no prior notice

I was asked questions about my responsibilities, she basically picked three of the responsibilities and asked me to explain in detail what i do and my reporting relationship to my firm's management
She also asked why i choose the province i decided to settle in, and at the end asked me if i had questions, and of course I asked when a decision will be made)))) she simply said very soon

Reactions: spth38

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Is your eligibility status "Under Review" or "Review Required" ? If it's actually the second one it's the same as mine and from what I googled and looked through canadavisa unfortunately it might take a while.

My gcms notes don't have any specific notes about why it went to review but most of them have which is problem with past job duties. Did you see any on your gcms notes? If there's something specifying why it's under review I'd recommend you trying a CSE adding the documents they're missing or complaining about...
Hello folks,

Even my Eligibility status says - "Review Required". We got to know about this in July when we received our first GCMS notes. They had concerns about job duties not being mentioned on employee's letterhead. In the meantime, we did upload the required document through CSE and confirmed that they received it, still no action. :(

It's been over 2.5 months since they last touched my file. We are expecting our second GCMS notes in Sept. second half. I've already crossed 5 month mark and really don't know what is taking them so long to have a second look at my file.

AOR: April 1, CEC

Gagandeep61

Jun 15, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Is your eligibility status "Under Review" or "Review Required" ? If it's actually the second one it's the same as mine and from what I googled and looked through canadavisa unfortunately it might take a while.

My gcms notes don't have any specific notes about why it went to review but most of them have which is problem with past job duties. Did you see any on your gcms notes? If there's something specifying why it's under review I'd recommend you trying a CSE adding the documents they're missing or complaining about...

So it says Review required. I wasnt able to provide Paystubs could it be because of that ?
My company was acquired soonafter i left and there is no way i can arrange them .
But i had submitted an affidavit and LOE. Plus my bank statements with payroll deposits.

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys just got my gcms notes !!
Eligibility - under review
Medical&criminality - passed
Security - not started

Can anyone tellhow far off i am
Also what elsedo i see for something positive in the notes
Whats your background status and vo? Eligibility is under review so it wont be too long.

Reactions: Gagandeep61

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Guys, could anyone please suggest how to provide the height and eye color information to CIC?is there any specific form for the purpose or a simple word document will suffice?

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
So it says Review required. I wasnt able to provide Paystubs could it be because of that ?
My company was acquired soonafter i left and there is no way i can arrange them .
But i had submitted an affidavit and LOE. Plus my bank statements with payroll deposits.
Well From what I got there are many reasons and it's usually very detailed on the "Notes" Section inside the GCMS Notes. But I didn't see anything in mine that's why i'm not sure what it can be. take a look on this "Notes" Section on your GCMS and you'll likely have a good tip! Lmk if you get anything, I'm still afraid of not having anything showing in mine. THere is only a "R10 not Completed: CANCELLED" note which scares me off...

Gagandeep61

Jun 15, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Well From what I got there are many reasons and it's usually very detailed on the "Notes" Section inside the GCMS Notes. But I didn't see anything in mine that's why i'm not sure what it can be. take a look on this "Notes" Section on your GCMS and you'll likely have a good tip! Lmk if you get anything, I'm still afraid of not having anything showing in mine. THere is only a "R10 not Completed: CANCELLED" note which scares me off...
I found the notes but the last time they were updated was in May. But thet never requested anything back then. Seems like just wait and watch

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
I'm thrilled to report that my PPR came today. Kind of gives a whole new meaning to TGIF!

I'm so thankful for everyone who offered advice and encouragement along this journey. To everyone who's still waiting, keep the faith. It'll happen soon, and it's so worth the wait.

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

My AOR date is 28th April.

Medical passed 2nd August

BG : Not Applicable from 3rd August

PNP outland

do you think there will be any good new for me soon?
Since you are a PNP applicant like me, PNPs take time. I think we can expect an answer sometime in October or early November since the immigration tracker online indicates that they have just started processing March PNPs.

Hang in there and keep checking the tracker.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission-4

Reactions: Samoinp

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Guys, I think I should start celebrating already??? CIC just sent me a filled medical surveillance form for when I am in Canada... I was treated for tuberculosis last year.... think PPR is almost here?

Reactions: osixco

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Shinene2000, I am really happy for you. Congratulations in advance, it seems you will get the golden mail next week, no doubts.

Guys, I think I should start celebrating already??? CIC just sent me a filled medical surveillance form for when I am in Canada... I was treated for tuberculosis last year.... think PPR is almost here?

Reactions: shinene2020