+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

User8505

Aug 8, 2017
"The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents" means eligibility done?

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
From the recent timelines, CIC seems to adher to 6 months timeline for most of the cases.. so you can expect updates and PPR in September..
Some of the lads here got their PPR already.
Not sure if they were PNP outlanders or no to be honest.
I don't have much of a choice mate, will keep waiting for sure.!

okemi

Jul 19, 2017
hello friends,
Can any one guide me, I was told to feel and submit imm5406 family information form. after
BCG : NA from we are processing.
Does any one have clue ,why they need it now?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR : April 30 ,
med passed : 10 june,Same UCI, and all
Back ground check NA on Aug 22 .
Aug 23 need additional info.(family information form)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A friend of mine at worked was asked to fill that within 7 days, after he filled it he got PPR within 3 days, I have the same AoR with you bro.

Reactions: sanketraj

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Its crazy how people with June AORs are already getting PPR... just stumbled on a thread over the weekend and I was shocked... what did we do to CIC that they keep us waiting this long? it simply defies logic..

JahzCanada

Jul 13, 2017
Its crazy how people with June AORs are already getting PPR... just stumbled on a thread over the weekend and I was shocked... what did we do to CIC that they keep us waiting this long? it simply defies logic..
WOw! i really do understand with you.

Very soon your PPR will come through... The can only delay it, they can't prevent it. By Gods grace it will come through.

Cheers,
JC

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some of the lads here got their PPR already.
Not sure if they were PNP outlanders or no to be honest.
I don't have much of a choice mate, will keep waiting for sure.!

I have been religiously checking the PNP outland immigration tracker and there has been no change in anyone's status since the weekend. March are still at 6 PPRs and April is at 1. I guess we have no choice but to wait. At least some of you have direct access to your CIC account. We have to rely on our agent for updates and it is getting frustrating. I have been calling the CIC number to check the application status and there has been no change since August 8. Didn't see much point in talking to an agent. I've ordered GCMS notes last week, but I have long way to go for it to come through. So, its just a never ending wait.

Reactions: prushi48

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Just got my latest GCMS Notes
Here it is what it says:-

Last Updated Date:- 10/08/2017

Assesments:-
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: Not Started

hopefully in 2 weeks PPR

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017
Finally !! The PPR !!
Letter says. Primary office is cpc Ottawa. Letter actually dated 24th Aug. Our agent sent it only today.

Other early Aprilers, @prisai90 and others hang in there. Am sure everyone will get theirs soon.

bij0520

Sep 5, 2015
Congrats to you two above! I'm so happy for you! For me, another day without PPR. I have been waiting in IP2 since Aug 18. But I did get my bowp today so I guess at least I can renew my sin number and OHIP card.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I have been religiously checking the PNP outland immigration tracker and there has been no change in anyone's status since the weekend. March are still at 6 PPRs and April is at 1. I guess we have no choice but to wait. At least some of you have direct access to your CIC account. We have to rely on our agent for updates and it is getting frustrating. I have been calling the CIC number to check the application status and there has been no change since August 8. Didn't see much point in talking to an agent. I've ordered GCMS notes last week, but I have long way to go for it to come through. So, its just a never ending wait.
I am in the same situation as you. The ordered GCMS comes to your email id or to your agent's email, do you have an idea..

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
"The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "We do not need additional documents" means eligibility done?
Dont think so. I provided additional documents, status changed from 'being uploaded' to 'being reviewed' to 'we do not need any additional documents' and there has been no update since July 4th!

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Finally !! The PPR !!
Letter says. Primary office is cpc Ottawa. Letter actually dated 24th Aug. Our agent sent it only today.

Finally !! The PPR !!

Other early Aprilers, @prisai90 and others hang in there. Am sure everyone will get theirs soon.
Congratulations! what time was the email sent?