+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Nov 28, 2015
Once you get the PPR email, it is stated there that you can update your profile if you have a new child. Or maybe you can send a CSE as well?
Thanks your help.

I hope, I'll get good news by end of this week or next. Plz pray for me.... Thanks.

wawawa

Jan 2, 2016
I called them up today and since I am inland cec and submitted my application on april 21 I was curious to know what's happening to my application
The agent said that currently criminality and background check is being done and once that is cleared they will assess eligibility
this got me confused because I gave my rcmp clearance and Indian police clearance already
also can you tell me how is it that my eligibility is not yet determined and my criminal check is in progress ??

Same here, they are working on my criminal check first before moving to eligibility, Im outland AOR in April, eligibility not even started.

bij0520

Sep 5, 2015
My status changed to IP2 last friday afternoon and no update since then. I'm refreshing my email like crazy every day. Anyone is still in IP2 and waiting? Just reply me and say "hi" or something so that I know I'm not alone, hopefully that will relieve my anxiety haha.

inferno1234

Jun 10, 2017
Hi, same here
My status changed to IP2 last friday afternoon and no update since then. I'm refreshing my email like crazy every day. Anyone is still in IP2 and waiting? Just reply me and say "hi" or something so that I know I'm not alone, hopefully that will relieve my anxiety haha.

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
You are not alone dear, each time my phone beeps now all i think of is PPR

Reactions: bij0520

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017
hello friends,
Can any one guide me, I was told to feel and submit imm5406 family information form. after
BCG : NA from we are processing.
Does any one have clue ,why they need it now?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR : April 30 ,
med passed : 10 june,Same UCI, and all
Back ground check NA on Aug 22 .
Aug 23 need additional info.(family information form)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------