+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

itsmaddie

Jun 28, 2017
All - Got this update from my attorney. I'm AOR Apr 28. CEC Inland

Where am I? Is this IP2?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanketraj

russ12

Aug 13, 2017

Where am I?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have excat same status but my background check is still not started. AOR 21st April. I am so worried now looking that everybody from april atleast had their background check started

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question on RPRF:

We unfortunately are going through an unreliable agent and he didn't inform us at the time of processing our application that we had the option of paying RPRF upfront.

As it is, the PNP stream is taking forever. Do you know if there is any way to make this payment while the application is in process to avoid additional delays?
Can anyone comment on the above?

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Guys, heard the info according to rule of thumb that it is almost nonsense to get rejection after 4 month of AOR. After that it is just matter of a time to get PPR. Is that true? Does anyone have thoughts about it.
One person got rejected when it was at IP2 stage in Jan AOR 4 months into the process.
Not to dishearten anyone.

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One person got rejected when it was at IP2 stage in Jan AOR 4 months into the process.
Not to dishearten anyone.
Hi,

Which stream?

For those of us who are in the PNP stream, we are uploading almost everything which is more or less similar to the PNP application with the exception of PCC and medicals if I remember correctly. So, if OINP didn't find a problem with the our application, then CIC should technically not find a problem our existing application. ;)

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi,

Which stream?

For those of us who are in the PNP stream, we are uploading almost everything which is more or less similar to the PNP application with the exception of PCC and medicals if I remember correctly. So, if OINP didn't find a problem with the our application, then CIC should technically not find a problem our existing application. ;)
It was CEC had some work exp issues. PA claimed point for work exp while student, which is actually ineligible.
My question is why to wait till the end. When CRS is always verified during R10 and initial stages. CIC is a mess.

itsmaddie

Jun 28, 2017

guys, is this IP2?

shekers

Jul 1, 2017

guys, is this IP2?
That's not enough information to say. It can be IP1...it can be IP2. The status based on your MyCIC profile is not enough to say what status you're in.

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
It was CEC had some work exp issues. PA claimed point for work exp while student, which is actually ineligible.
My question is why to wait till the end. When CRS is always verified during R10 and initial stages. CIC is a mess.
CRS score is verified multiple times during the whole process. R10 is NOT where CRS score is calculated. R10 is only completeness check. A11.2 is where CRS score would be initially done by an anlayst. It should happen several weeks after R10.

CRS score would be verified again by a more senior agent, usually after criminality and security check is done. Generally just before BGC goes into IP2. The LVO officer can also look at the whole profile again before PPR.

Reactions: doctor28

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017

Where am I? Is this IP2?

i am at same state as well April 30 AOR ,CEC.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC

guys, is this IP2?
It is IP2. Email to Ottawa to know exactly what happened to your file.

fansari10

Aug 1, 2017
Called CIC yesterday:
Eligibility: passed
Security: in process
Criminality: in process

STREAM: CEC INLAND
AOR 2nd April 2017
Medicals Passed: sometime May-June
IP2: end of June

Reactions: Cynicalmonk