Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
Not scare, all notes are this long, some even longer.
Thanks for the clarification. If they have to generate this much paperwork on a single application, it really does put the processing time into a whole 'nother perspective. :)

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Oooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so I just checked my application status, and it says "updated." The background check now says "Not applicable (before it had said "We are processing your background check"). Is this the famous IP2? I don't want to jump the gun here, but do you think it's reasonable to expect PPR soon? My AoR is April 26, and I'm CEC inland. Been waiting a long, long time for this.
No that's the status just before IP2. It really depends on your luck. You could be getting IP2 tomorrow or in 2 weeks. Usually at this stage you're waiting for the senior officer to look over the analyst's notes and approve it. Ball-park...maybe PPR in the next 2-14 days (i know that's a long range, but for example, my profile was pretty much the same as @romrumrira . We have the same AOR date, same Medical Pass Date, IP1 Date and 1 day apart from going IP1 to NA. But I got IP2 the day after it went NA, and @romrumrira got IP2 2 weeks after me.

It's all random...

Good luck :)

Reactions: romrumrira

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
No that's the status just before IP2. It really depends on your luck. You could be getting IP2 tomorrow or in 2 weeks. Usually at this stage you're waiting for the senior officer to look over the analyst's notes and approve it. Ball-park...maybe PPR in the next 2-14 days (i know that's a long range, but for example, my profile was pretty much the same as @romrumrira . We have the same AOR date, same Medical Pass Date, IP1 Date and 1 day apart from going IP1 to NA. But I got IP2 the day after it went NA, and @romrumrira got IP2 2 weeks after me.

It's all random...

Good luck :)
Thanks for the input. The thing is, I don't check my account regularly (the last time was like 10 days ago), so I really have no idea when it changed. It could have been 9 days ago; it could have been half an hour ago. No way of knowing, other than to just wait, I guess.

Is there any way (other than to order GCMS notes) to know whether, at this point, the application is likely to be refused? I don't expect it to be, but reading on here and seeing so many worst-case scenarios can make you a bit anxious! :confused:

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the input. The thing is, I don't check my account regularly (the last time was like 10 days ago), so I really have no idea when it changed. It could have been 9 days ago; it could have been half an hour ago. No way of knowing, other than to just wait, I guess.

Is there any way (other than to order GCMS notes) to know whether, at this point, the application is likely to be refused? I don't expect it to be, but reading on here and seeing so many worst-case scenarios can make you a bit anxious! :confused:
I hear you man! I felt like that until i got PPR. At this point, NA means that everything you've given to them checks out. The chances of a refusal is very slim. You've passed everything, medical, criminal, eligibility (your CRS points) and security. You're waiting for one final approval by a senior officer. Once he/she approves, you'll go into IP2. At which point your profile is sent to the local visa office, where they will send you the passport request email.

See the following thread, it outlines the dates and what happens in a profile at certain status. It sounds like your profile is going through the same status change as this person.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-in-april-2017-lets-connect-here.481326/page-169#post-6178580

Hope this helps...relax, if you're gotten this far, it's most likely only a matter of time now :)

eye_liner

Feb 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
Anyone stuck with "Not applicable" for 2 weeks? Is this normal?

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
I cant find the message but can someone give me the format to enquire about my VO? please. Think i have overstayed my time in IP2 :)
I have been on IP2 myself since July 8, I dont understand whats really happening.

eye_liner

Feb 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
hehehe.... ive been in NA for almost 3months now.

Don't worry you will be fine :)
For 3 months!! What's your aor?
Did you order the notes? Are they performing security screening on you?