+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guys, first just want to share my timeline with you guys.

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR: April 15, 2017
Med Passed: May 9, 2017
IP1: May 9, 2017
NA: August 2, 2017
IP2: August 2, 2017

Waiting for PPR.....
BTW, no new message when background check changed from IP1 - NA, neither NA - IP2
Is there a system error or I actually go from NA - IP2 at the same day?

I choose the believe the latter one lol.

Good luck to everyone in this forum, I guess my PPR is on its way!
NA change to IP2 in the same day is totally normal. You can check shekers case in the forum :D

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
visa stamping is another waiting period
making me sad again
Yeah i got CoPR today...14 days after they received package (17 days from when i first sent it). But i'm from a visa-exempt countries. Sounds like it takes 21 days or longer for people who need a visa...
(This is exclusive to CPC-Ottawa, seems like other VOs around the world are much quicker)

hi breecheung, do you know how many hours you got ppr after ip2. pls reply me thanks, i just got ip2 too
I found IP2 in the morning. PPR is about 7pm
So happy for you you guys!!! Finally! You're going to get your PPR and CoPR in no time! The hardest part is over!!!

Reactions: astralsource

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Is the Annex A form not a separate pdf doc? After I open the email, the form are on 2 pages. Is it ok if I print out all but only mail the two pages?

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Is the Annex A form not a separate pdf doc? After I open the email, the form are on 2 pages. Is it ok if I print out all but only mail the two pages?
Yeah it's not a PDF...I copied it into Word and did some formatting to shrink it into one page. It's not a big deal the Annex A. They just need to know your current address to return the CoPR

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
One more question

The photo for PR, are they the same as the one we upload for our online application? Could we go take new ones just because the one for e-application does not look nice. Or we must mail the exact same photo as the one in e-application? Thank you
You can take another photo, dimensions must be 50x70mm.

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah i got CoPR today...14 days after they received package (17 days from when i first sent it). But i'm from a visa-exempt countries. Sounds like it takes 21 days or longer for people who need a visa...
(This is exclusive to CPC-Ottawa, seems like other VOs around the world are much quicker)

So happy for you you guys!!! Finally! You're going to get your PPR and CoPR in no time! The hardest part is over!!!
thanks for sharing your experience
I sent my passport to the VO in Sydney, Australia.
I think people here mostly apply for Australian PR, so that the consulate should have a higher efficiency:D

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone use friend's address to receive passport and COPR? If so, do the canada post people ask for signiture or they just put the big package envelope in your mailbox?

Also, if it is apartment, does the Xpress envelope fit in regular apartment mailbox or not? Or do we need to go the the nearest canada post office to pick it up? What is needed when go pick it up?

I may use my friend's address to receive them back. One lives in house the other is apartment. But I do not know if there will be problem using their address.

Any advice will be highly appreciated