Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-05-2017
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What stage I'm at? How many days usually it takes from BCG NA to PPR? I anyone have ideas....

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR date : april 30
medical passed in med june 17.
background : we will let you know xxxxxx
eligibility : we are reviewing your eligibility.xxxx
----------------------------------------------------------------
Express entry points :470
qualified in : CEC (Applicant from Canada,Work permit holder.)

Currently : 90 days and counting for next step to happen. work permit expired . and on implied status(bridging work permit applied prior expiration)

Million dollar questions are

1)What and when to expect next ? "Except wait :mad:"

" very new to forums and stuff. Any suggestions.Thanks in advance.
all u can do is wait. Yours may take a little bit long.

ur next step will be NA2.

Reactions: sanketraj

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
ITA- April 05, 2017 (CEC Inland)
AOR- April 27, 2017
Medical Passed- May 17, 2017
IP1- May 17, 2017
NA- May 18, 2017
IP2- June 26, 2017
PPR - July 04, 2017
Passport Delivered - July 06, 2017
Application Approved (COPR)- July 24, 2017
Passport Received back- July 27, 2017
Flag Pole: Lansdowne Bridge (USA/CANADA)- July 29, 2017

Thank you all for all the co-operation and help that I received from each and every member on this platform. It has been a great pleasure to be helped and help, wish you rest good luck and a prosperous life ahead in Canada

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
I am planning to call them tomorrow, today i am completing a week since its has reached them.
Mine reached on 21st. No update till now. By the time i saw your *67 trick CIC timings are already done.

hopeand will

Jan 17, 2014
AOR date : april 30
medical passed in med june 17.
background : we will let you know xxxxxx
eligibility : we are reviewing your eligibility.xxxx
----------------------------------------------------------------
Express entry points :470
qualified in : CEC (Applicant from Canada,Work permit holder.)

Currently : 90 days and counting for next step to happen. work permit expired . and on implied status(bridging work permit applied prior expiration)

Million dollar questions are

1)What and when to expect next ? "Except wait :mad:"

" very new to forums and stuff. Any suggestions.Thanks in advance.
Similar AOR with you and still waiting for passport request. Getting really nervous. I hope it allgoes through.

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
why does stamping take such a long time? Do they check the passport again?
There is a enormous backlog in the Ottawa VO. On average, it takes 21 days from the VO recieving the passport to the applicant getting it back. 1 week is not that bad...

Someone in the Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017 thread has read a post where an agent revealed that because of the VO backlog, it is having an effect on PPR as well. They are holding back on PPRs because the VO is having such a huge backlog of CoPR and passports to be processed.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-july-2017.504901/page-22#post-6233274

So people in IP2 or maybe even NA...don't worry about your application, it's most likely that IRCC and LVO is being overworked and they have a large backlog! Keep believing!

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What stage I'm at? How many days usually it takes from BCG NA to PPR? I anyone have ideas....
you are in very early stage of an application process. after a month or in around 20 days letter that you will see following changes 1) You passed the medical exam and "processing " word where reviewing " terminology used and may be backgrnd chk in progress as well after that. However will say this may change from an application to application .2) officer to officer and file volumes. .
Still, i will say best luck.

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
There is a enormous backlog in the Ottawa VO. On average, it takes 21 days from the VO recieving the passport to the applicant getting it back. 1 week is not that bad...

Someone in the Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017 thread has read a post where an agent revealed that because of the VO backlog, it is having an effect on PPR as well. They are holding back on PPRs because the VO is having such a huge backlog of CoPR and passports to be processed.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-july-2017.504901/page-22#post-6233274

So people in IP2 or maybe even NA...don't worry about your application, it's most likely that IRCC and LVO is being overworked and they have a large backlog! Keep believing!
many thanks for your reply, dude!
Do they do any checking again during stamping?

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
many thanks for your reply, dude!
Do they do any checking again during stamping?
I am unsure what sort of checks they would make. I am sure they do do checks...my guess is, clerical checks; checks a CBSA agent would do when you enter into Canada (IE: your biography page matching with the info you've sent with your Express Entry Profile, the validity of the passport you sent, is your passport expired)

But don't be afraid of refusal at this point. If you've gotten PPR, you're approved. Everything after PPR is procedural.

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
Is CIC send any message on your personal e-mail ID when they start Background check