+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
May I please know for the PPR email, is it an email with all detailed information about what to do next or it is just an email saying" you have a new message in your CIC account" and the detailed information and maybe the PDF letter about application approved is in our CIC account?

Thank you
i havent recieved mine yet... but as far as i know its a detail email about what to do next... somewhere in the forum someone posted the contents of te email. Your CIC account doesnt change untill a while after you passport is stamped.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello guys,
I got PPR request yesterday :).

Thank you all very much for all the help and support.
I'm not on immi-tracker but i can share my timeline here

FSW-O
AOR: 26th April
Meds pass: somewhere in June
IP1: unknown
NA: 17th July
IP2: still shows it is in progress and hasn't changed to NA
PPR: 25th July
Congratulations!

Reactions: arkhan433

Michellehj90

Jun 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Hey people..

I have received the GCMS notes today. In the notes, it says ' Unable to confirm NOC duties for Employment using LOE.' . MY manager did not specify the job description in the letter when I applied with the application in April 5th. I have requested to revise the LOE to my manager this morning.. and I just sent an email to CPC - Ottawa with updated LOE. Do you think they will accept it?

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
@andy108 I am planning to do stamping of visa after 15 days of PPR. So will i get same 15 days more in the expiry of the visa? I heard that one has to land after 1 year of the medical? Pls let me know about it.

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
Hey people..

I have received the GCMS notes today. In the notes, it says ' Unable to confirm NOC duties for Employment using LOE.' . MY manager did not specify the job description in the letter when I applied with the application in April 5th. I have requested to revise the LOE to my manager this morning.. and I just sent an email to CPC - Ottawa with updated LOE. Do you think they will accept it?
Did you send the updated letter by CSE? If so, I'm sure they will add it to your file. Good luck, and keep us posted!

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know what are the times for flag polling at Niagara border (all 3 bridges) , from what I know there are specific timing of weekdays.

Also how many hours of waiting , any help is appreciated? if there is any link or previous thread some one could direct me to that would be awesome.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108 I am planning to do stamping of visa after 15 days of PPR. So will i get same 15 days more in the expiry of the visa? I heard that one has to land after 1 year of the medical? Pls let me know about it.
I am a bit confused.

You can do stamping in 15 days. Thats fine.

I have not done stamping myself yet, but i would assume the date of stamping will be start date of validity of your visa.

After getting the PR visa, we are supposed to complete our ‘record of landing’, on or before the Visa Expiry Date [mentioned on the visa]. The visa Expiry Date is related to EITHER*:
a) 1yr. from the meds, or
b) Passport expiry date of the PA or anyone of his/her accompanying Dependents
*Whichever of the above 2 is earlier.

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/all-about-landingpost-landing-in-canada-as-a-pr/

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
I am a bit confused.

You can do stamping in 15 days. Thats fine.

I have not done stamping myself yet, but i would assume the date of stamping will be start date of validity of your visa.

After getting the PR visa, we are supposed to complete our ‘record of landing’, on or before the Visa Expiry Date [mentioned on the visa]. The visa Expiry Date is related to EITHER*:
a) 1yr. from the meds, or
b) Passport expiry date of the PA or anyone of his/her accompanying Dependents
*Whichever of the above 2 is earlier.

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/all-about-landingpost-landing-in-canada-as-a-pr/
I did my medical in April 2017 and my passport is expiring in August 2021. So would my visa will be valid till the date of my medical? @gurik got his Passport after stamping.

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
May I please know for the PPR email, is it an email with all detailed information about what to do next or it is just an email saying" you have a new message in your CIC account" and the detailed information and maybe the PDF letter about application approved is in our CIC account?

Thank you
It's an email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with all details on documents required to be sent, envelope to receive passports back, link to photo requirements, Annex A if you live in Canada or USA...
There is no PDF message posted to your My CIC account.

itsmaddie

Jun 28, 2017
Looks like CEC Inland has completely lost traction. Anyone remember when was the last PPR update from a CEC Inland member?

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Looks like CEC Inland has completely lost traction. Anyone remember when was the last PPR update from a CEC Inland member?
i see someone with Aor date 21/03/2017 getting PPR on 24 July and for April AOR date 07/04/2017 got PPR on July 17

Reactions: itsmaddie