Here is another drop of PPR rain last night

I'm pleased to share my time line as well

AOR 11/04
Medical Passed 15/06 44days
Background Check to NA 20/06 47 days
RPRF Request 29/06 54 days
IP2 13/07 64 days
PPR 21/07

I'd like to say, PPR is a success, but definitely not the end of our journey. Let's hold together and share further experience regarding stamping, preparation, landing and so on
Congratulations to everyone who got PPR mail
All the best to those who are still waiting
Congrats ! What stream ?

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
Guys,

Good News!

Received email to submit Passports at Vfs Canada - Abudhabi within 30 days.

I have stayed and worked in 4 countries, traveled around 18 countries.

I don't know the stage wise process especially IP1 and IP2.

Anyone from Abudhabi, please feel free to ask questions.

All the best to everyone.
Congrats. All the best in beating the Abdu dhabi heat for a much cooler destination ! !

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
I have a hotmail ID registered. Waiting at IP2 since 11 Jul. Is there any issue with hotmail that could delay PPR?
No, there is no issue with Hotmail id. Couple of people replied that they got PPR in their Hotmail inbox. If one applicant can get PPR email from them, so all we can get.

My application was approved on June 30th and according to CIC email reply, they send me PPR on same day. After 21 days passed and I didn't received any PPR letter from them, I just thought might be Hotmail ID is issue. As I regularly check my inbox, junk and all other folder... I believe I can't miss the PPR email from them. You can email them to know status of your application.

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
Folks,

May be a bit late to report but

GOT THE FREAKING GOLDEN e-mail

Very humbling experience, very nice initiative to run this thread and forum cos it has been only source of motivation in days where nothing else but true experience and knowledge is shared with total strangers, I would like to say not the email but this forum itself is GOLD.

Thanks to one and all who helped me and others during this process.

My time line is in my signature, I am open to be asked any question regarding FSW-Inland, and happy to help any/everyone with whatever I know to the best of my knowledge.

FSW-Outland candidates who want help with landing and knowing the place and how to get packing et al feel free to get in touch.

Others who havent received PPRs/RFV until now, am sure you guys will join us sooner than later.
Congrats !

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
No, there is no issue with Hotmail id. Couple of people replied that they got PPR in their Hotmail inbox. If one applicant can get PPR email from them, so all we can get.

My application was approved on June 30th and according to CIC email reply, they send me PPR on same day. After 21 days passed and I didn't received any PPR letter from them, I just thought might be Hotmail ID is issue. As I regularly check my inbox, junk and all other folder... I believe I can't miss the PPR email from them. You can email them to know status of your application.
Call them and keep us updated

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone, I received my ppr email yesterday. I live in the USA and my visa office is Ottawa. I was just wondering if anyone knew how long its takes for you receive your passport back after you send it in to Ottawa. Is it 2 weeks, 1 month or more? I am just wondering because I am on a visa in the USA and I don't like not having my passport. Also is there a way to send the passport for stamping in the USA vs Ottawa?

Reactions: adi.urban

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi everyone, I received my ppr email yesterday. I live in the USA and my visa office is Ottawa. I was just wondering if anyone knew how long its takes for you receive your passport back after you send it in to Ottawa. Is it 2 weeks, 1 month or more? I am just wondering because I am on a visa in the USA and I don't like not having my passport. Also is there a way to send the passport for stamping in the USA vs Ottawa?
Does anyone know a thread about how to send passport from the US to Ottawa?