+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

warrioraks100

Sep 10, 2016
In majority of cases, clinics don't provide the candidates with the reports of medicals.
So, it's the 'Visit date' which is correct in the case.

That is to say, if your medicals acknowledgement receipt shows visit date as 5th Nov, 2016, then your PR visa is valid up to 4th Nov, 2017.
You must land by that date.

You (PA) can land with or without your dependants. But, in no case, dependants can land before PA.
Got it! Thank you!

One more question if you don't mind. For the POF, we have shown more than needed for visa processing, but had to withdrawn during this processing time.Currently we do have more than funds needed as per CIC in our accounts (although less than what we showed during processing). So my question is, will the funds that i have sufficient to show during landing or should i show the amount that i provided during my processing?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

sriamohdtnt

Jul 10, 2017
Called CIC today again and confirmed my PR application has been approved. It's just a matter of time to receive the golden email. Now just let me cry a little bit. It's been 6 years.
could i have the number you called to check on your application??? i am FSW-outland applicant...would i be able to use this number to check my application status???

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Yes, they requested IMM 5406E "Additional Family Infomation" on July 5th when my BGC went to NA. On the same day, we submitted the form and on the next day it went into IP2

On May 5th when my BGC went into IP1, they requested, IMM 5475 "AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL"

It all seemed very random...the IM5406, i kind of get, they always ask for that when you get a new visa...but the IMM 5475 is weird...we didn't know what the purpose of that request was. We asked a consultant and he found it weird too.
Thanks for answering me. I got IP2 and RPRF request on July 6 paid on the same day. On July 11 the additional documents says " the additional documents you provided have been uploaded "
And on July 14 it says " the additional documents provided are being reviewed "
Still waiting for PPR
Its 11 days since IP2
So stressful wait

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Called CIC today again and confirmed my PR application has been approved. It's just a matter of time to receive the golden email. Now just let me cry a little bit. It's been 6 years.
What did you ask them to know that your application is approved. I am going to call them tomorrow
Thanks

Poojas

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, a very good morning my friend!
IP2 is background in progress 2. When your background again changes to in progress after Not Applicable. At this your application is almost finalised for eligbility/security etc.
Its the last stage in our application and PPR is issued in 2-15 days time after this status for most applicants. (if everything is normal and fine ofcourse.)
Look for "We are processing your BGC. We will send you a message if we need more information". This is IP2 status after NA.
Its no problem dear.:)
Hey Kiran

Here is my latest update

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. {Latest Update 17/07/17}
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i guess PPR is on its way now... :}

Reactions: KiranK

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
AOR - April 8
Medical passed - June 9
BG - NA - June 14
No update since then, anyone in same/similar boat?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Is anyone is a similar situation ?

AOR - 24th April
CEC - Inland
Number of Dependents - 1
Medical Passed - 18th May
BGC - NA ( from for ever )
RCMP landing fees : Not requested yet ( worried )
They have not accepted my application or either denied it dont know whats happening
Already requested for the GC notes on July 6th have to wait for 31 days .
Dont know if my documents are incomplete

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Hey Kiran

Here is my latest update

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. {Latest Update 17/07/17}
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Did you pay RPRF upfront
What is your timeline
Thanks

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
AOR - 24th April
CEC - Inland
Number of Dependents - 1
RPRF landing fees : Not requested yet ( worried )
They have not accepted my application or either denied it dont know whats happening

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Anyone in a similar situation

AOR - 24th April
CEC - Inland
Number of Dependents - 1
RPRF landing fees : Not requested yet ( worried )

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
could i have the number you called to check on your application??? i am FSW-outland applicant...would i be able to use this number to check my application status???
888-242-2100

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
What did you ask them to know that your application is approved. I am going to call them tomorrow
Thanks
I asked if I passed the eligibility and the lady said it's already been approved. She told me to wait.

Reactions: Wolverine17

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Kiran

Here is my latest update

Application status

Yes my friend!!!!!! Congratulationssss on IP2. PPR anytime now:):):)
Share the good news soon!

Drish.vision

Jul 17, 2017
AOR - April 8
Medical passed - June 9
BG - NA - June 14
No update since then, anyone in same/similar boat?
Applied on April 24
medical passed sometime in mid May
BG- We will send u a msg when we start the back ground check.

The rest it says the application is in progress .