AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
My BGC has been NA for almost two months now.
AOR date & stream please? Did they ask for any additional documents in the meantime?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
I sent 7 CSE and they were all confirmed to be received. See, they don't tell your to send additional documents through CSE but actually it works...
Could you please share how did you validate that all the 7 CSEs raised by you have been received?

Thank you!

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello Experts,

Need urgent help. I received my GCMS notes today (generated on June 26, 2017) ) & here what it says. AOR: April 01, 2017, CEC inland.

I'm very much concerned about analyst remark about my foreign work experience, but haven't heard anything back from CIC yet.
Neither my CRS dropped to 420 on my EE profile as of today. As per my understanding, it usually happens when they refuse on the basis of drop in score.

Please advise what should be my next steps. Thanks in advance.

Created Date: 2017/06/02 16:41:49

Created By:

Updated Date: 2017/06/02 16:41:49

Updated By:

Restricted: No Label:

EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2017-04-01_E000XXXXX PA: ABC- EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI2 SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO CONFIRM ALL FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 444 / Verified CRS score: 420 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "., edoc# " PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "., edoc# " CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: UNABLE TO CONFIRM ALL FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE. REVISED YEAR FROM 3 TO 1, AND POINTS FROM 50 TO 26
So you were invited to apply under CEC? But you claim points for work experience outside of Canada?

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
So you were invited to apply under CEC? But you claim points for work experience outside of Canada?
I've applied under CEC also because of my Canadian work experience in addition to foreign work experience.

toywatch

Jul 7, 2017
It is weird though since I am from Hong Kong, and Hong Kong requires police certificate request letter from CIC t, so I had been waiting for that. However, I have only been in Hong Kong for close to 6-7 months on and off over the summer, and i have been in Canada since 17 (for 9 years). Maybe they think it isn't necessary. Inland.
Hi all,

Great News! I just received an official request letter for police certificate this morning after submitting additional personal history. I remember reading in this post that criminality check is the last check. Does that mean once my check is passed, I am pretty much approved?

Thanks,
Martin

Reactions: SJR_Spencer

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Great News! I just received an official request letter for police certificate this morning after submitting additional personal history. I remember reading in this post that criminality check is the last check. Does that mean once my check is passed, I am pretty much approved?

Thanks,
Martin
Hey - I remember someone saying that security is the last check before PPR. What is the BGS status on your profile?

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is still "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Then I think your assertion is right. It may take a few days because you'll have to load the document and then for them to tag it and then review.

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Hi all,

Thanks,
Martin
According to GCMS notes Security is the last step before getting the PPR