+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
FSW-Inland and FSW-USA applicants, do you think our applications are progressing at all or just been put aside?

Going slightly crazy here.

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
FSW-Inland and FSW-USA applicants, do you think our applications are progressing at all or just been put aside?

Going slightly crazy here.
Someone fsw Outland just got medicals passed today. I guess they have started processing

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Fsw Outlands are ahead of Fsw Inland. I am going crazy to be honest.
Aor April 14,
Fsw Inland
I know right .. by now fsw inland applicants (april) should have gotten their medicals passed. I really don't know what the delay is . Sigh

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Someone fsw Outland just got medicals passed today. I guess they have started processing
Yea i saw one FSW-USA got medical passed and his/her AOR is 03/04.

Do you guys think FSW-USA is also considered FSW-Inland? Coz then maybe (again maybe) FSW-Inland would have begun processing.

I literally check my CIC account every 2 hours. Is this normal?

warrioraks100

Sep 10, 2016
Also, can someone tell me if my application is in IP1 or IP2?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Ip2 sorry its ip2 my mistake

Last edited:

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

IP2

Edited: IP1

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolverine17