+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi,

Got 1 question: for CEC, do you guys think it will affect the final decision a lot if my employer writes in the letter that my current job will end soon?

My understanding is CEC is about the experience before. Any thoughts on this? Thank you!

JasmineM

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
My medical passed and IP 1 since May 5th...it is still stuck there. Has anyone waited for BG change to NA for this long time after medical passed?

Any idea will be highly appreciated.
what is your category and aor date?

JasmineM

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
Hi,

Got 1 question: for CEC, do you guys think it will affect the final decision a lot if my employer writes in the letter that my current job will end soon?

My understanding is CEC is about the experience before. Any thoughts on this? Thank you!

As long as you have at least 1 year qualified work experience in the past 3 years, there's nothing to be worried about. It doesn't matter if you are currently employed or not.

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
T
As long as you have at least 1 year qualified work experience in the past 3 years, there's nothing to be worried about. It doesn't matter if you are currently employed or not.
Thank you. I saw your post. Your BG changed to NA already, mine has not... Also, I never seen next step is to conduct BG, mine changed from NA to in progress directly on the day medical passed. Is this normal

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
My medical passed and IP 1 since May 5th...it is still stuck there. Has anyone waited for BG change to NA for this long time after medical passed?

Any idea will be highly appreciated.
When your BG is changed to NA, it ideally means you have successfully completed R10 and most possibly A11.2 also.

R10 means an agent checked and confirmed all your documents are in place.

A11.2 is when a visa officer reviews all documents and information and ensures you meet eligibility criteria.

By the way, have they (read MyCIC) generated UCI (unique client identifier) numbers in your application? If yes, it means someone has actually looked at your application.

So if your BG has still not changed to NA, do not worry, they are still checking your application.

Sit tight, every application will differ. IMO, unless you don't get any negative message from CIC, you are good.

This is all a waiting game after all. A hopeful waiting game.

Good luck.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi guys,

AOR: April 27

Please let me know which stage I am in. Am I at IP(1) or IP (2)?

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP1

Reactions: riair

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Thank
When your BG is changed to NA, it ideally means you have successfully completed R10 and most possibly A11.2 also.

R10 means an agent checked and confirmed all your documents are in place.

A11.2 is when a visa officer reviews all documents and information and ensures you meet eligibility criteria.

By the way, have they (read MyCIC) generated UCI (unique client identifier) numbers in your application? If yes, it means someone has actually looked at your application.

So if your BG has still not changed to NA, do not worry, they are still checking your application.

Sit tight, every application will differ. IMO, unless you don't get any negative message from CIC, you are good.

This is all a waiting game after all. A hopeful waiting game.

Good luck.
Thank you for your detailed reply!!! My UCI is updated. I just feel mine has stuck for IP 1 for so long...it is almost 6 weeks already...many people change to NA sooner than 6 weeks...

JasmineM

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
T

Thank you. I saw your post. Your BG changed to NA already, mine has not... Also, I never seen next step is to conduct BG, mine changed from NA to in progress directly on the day medical passed. Is this normal
yes it is normal. It's just you didn't submit your RCMP. It's not mandatory anyway. Btw NBG=IP1. Same thing. Don't worry.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
CRS - 459
ITA - February 8th (CEC Inland)
AOR - April 1st
Medicals Passed - April 18th
BG - In Progress (1) - April 18th
BG - Not Applicable - May 25th
BG - In Progress (2) - June 14th

PPR - 19th June

Got the golden email yesterday from <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> requesting for passport, pictures and Annex A form
All the best Man

JasmineM

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
CRS - 459
ITA - February 8th (CEC Inland)
AOR - April 1st
Medicals Passed - April 18th
BG - In Progress (1) - April 18th
BG - Not Applicable - May 25th
BG - In Progress (2) - June 14th

PPR - 19th June

Got the golden email yesterday from <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> requesting for passport, pictures and Annex A form
congrats!!

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
I think so, sorry but I dont know how does it look like since I never received additional document request! Do you see a field where to upload?
Yup. Under "View Submitted application" I now see they have enabled a new row "Replacement Needed" with "Schedule A (required) and there is one upload button next to it.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Yup. Under "View Submitted application" I now see they have enabled a new row "Replacement Needed" with "Schedule A (required) and there is one upload button next to it.
Then fill out and upload in one document yes!

Reactions: DiNaV