+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello Peeps, below is my timeline. Can someone advice if i am now on IP2 ?

FSW-O
3rd April- AOR
BG -NA
5th June- BG-Application is in process, we will let u know once we start Background check.
9th June- Medical passed.
BG-changed to NA
19th June- we are processing your background check.
Its, IP2, Whoa congrats!
After medicals, I have seen many files going on a great speed, this is good news for all!!

Reactions: Mjhin

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Completness check R10! It means all needed documents are there, PC, diploma, etc.Second stage is Eligibility.
Hi there, I also understood it like this, rather was sure that A11.2 check is conducted at IP2. Below is a post shedding some new light and another way of looking at things, what is your opinion in that regard..Please share...

What i am trying to say there are a lot of assumptions, without real transparency :)

IP2 usually comes before PPR within 5-10 days, that would usually mean someone opened the case to review the results of background check or do additional checks/verification. There is a big post by legalfalcon explaining this.
Yeah, been through that post, it was very informative. Its because of that only I got confused by your post.
I like your take on this, you are correct its very less time between IP2 and PPR, even 1-2 days for some applicants as per the tracker. So obviously it can be seen in that sense, that its only further verification and primarily eligibility is concluded at IP1 itself.
So can it be concluded that once you pass IP1 you are chances of rejection are minimised to a great extent?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi there, I also understood it like this, rather was sure that A11.2 check is conducted at IP2. Below is a post shedding some new light and another way of looking at things, what is your opinion in that regard..Please share...

What i am trying to say there are a lot of assumptions, without real transparency :)

IP2 usually comes before PPR within 5-10 days, that would usually mean someone opened the case to review the results of background check or do additional checks/verification. There is a big post by legalfalcon explaining this.
Yeah, been through that post, it was very informative. Its because of that only I got confused by your post.
I like your take on this, you are correct its very less time between IP2 and PPR, even 1-2 days for some applicants as per the tracker. So obviously it can be seen in that sense, that its only further verification and primarily eligibility is concluded at IP1 itself.
So can it be concluded that once you pass IP1 you are chances of rejection are minimised to a great extent?
Yeah but then again a guy was rejected in IP2 because he failed Eligibility so that tells us a lot also! It was something regarding Reference letter. Legalfalcons post is the most accurate in my opinion.

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

shilpi

Nov 26, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
IP1 is after medicals - typically around 5 days later after Meds passed - after that there are a lot of factors like travel history etc, the PPR should be close when there is IP2.
ok. at sounds pretty fast ... at this speed can we expect IP2 and PPR in next two months?? just a wild guess , I have no idea in this regard.. Earlier , I though with AOR in April, PPR will extend to late October!!!!

Reactions: astralsource

Poojas

Jun 8, 2017
Hey Guys, I am very confused. this is what my profile reads as of now (See Below).

AOR - 27th April 2017
FSW Outland

Where is this application:
Application status
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help me as to what stage am I on and how long to go for the PPR Request

Last edited:

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hey Guys, I am very confused. this is what my profile reads as of now (See Below).

AOR - 27th April 2017
FSW Outland

Application status
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

You missed out the most important line in this. Whats your medical status? If you haven't passed medical, there is no status update yet. Usually things start moving when u pass medicals. I feel you havent passed medical yet since u havent reached 60 days. You will have to wait for one more week.

Reactions: KiranK

Poojas

Jun 8, 2017
You missed out the most important line in this. Whats your medical status? If you haven't passed medical, there is no status update yet. Usually things start moving when u pass medicals. I feel you havent passed medical yet since u havent reached 60 days. You will have to wait for one more week.
Hey my apologies this what my profile says

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

AOR - 27th April 2017
FSW Outland

Application status

What is your medical exam status?
As per your AOR, you should be getting medical passed in next 6-8 days, give or take a few.
After that within 1-5 days ideally your IP 1 will begin, it will be followed by IP 2 and then PPR.