May 23, 2017
Hii

ITA April 5
AOR April 18
Additional Documents (Schedule A) May 5
Medical Passed May 9
Eligibility in progress
and Background Check is next step.

How long is it taking for Eligibilty checks to complete and backgound check to be in process?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hii

ITA April 5
AOR April 18
Medical Passed May 9
Eligibility in progress

How long is it taking for Eligibilty checks to complete and backgound check to be in process?
You are cec correct?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Hii

ITA April 5
AOR April 18
Medical Passed May 9
Eligibility in progress

what was the additional documents requested?

Eligibility will be in progress till PPR is actually issued. I heard that even though it shows background is next, it could be already in progress. For some people, the status change doesn't happen.. but can happen in the background.

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Guys my bad to ask these question but i need some one to tell me these terms and how are they relvant with my profile.

AOR date ??
AOR month ??
Inland ?
Outland??
IP1 ??
IP2??
NA??? NS???
PPR ???

And what is the final stage after that u knew that your application has been completely finalized and you got your permanent residence.???
How much time does it take for medical to pass after you apply and paid you fees after invitation ?? and i have got my medical done so does that mean CIC will check that medical and change it to pass ??

and all other necessary time they took for CEC .

I m in Canada only on work permit and upload my docs on may 21st so when can i see updates and please help me understand all these terms here.

osazee64

Jan 28, 2014
CEC
AOR April 4 2017
Medical passed April 20 2017.
Background check in progress April 20 2017
up till now no change. can someone give me any clue on why BG it taking more than a month to change to NA?

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
CEC
AOR April 4 2017
Medical passed April 20 2017.
Background check in progress April 20 2017
up till now no change. can someone give me any clue on why BG it taking more than a month to change to NA?

It is the same for me. CEC AOR 1st April Meds Passed and BG in progress April 18th. they are still doing Not applicable for March applicants. We will get it soon.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Guys my bad to ask these question but i need some one to tell me these terms and how are they relvant with my profile.

AOR date ??
AOR month ??
Inland ?
Outland??
IP1 ??
IP2??
NA??? NS???
PPR ???

And what is the final stage after that u knew that your application has been completely finalized and you got your permanent residence.???
How much time does it take for medical to pass after you apply and paid you fees after invitation ?? and i have got my medical done so does that mean CIC will check that medical and change it to pass ??

and all other necessary time they took for CEC .

I m in Canada only on work permit and upload my docs on may 21st so when can i see updates and please help me understand all these terms here.
AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt and you should have got it when you submitted your documents. AOR month for you would be May. You are in Canada now so Inland. IP 1 is Background in progress for the first time after medical passed. IP 2 is background in progress status after changing from Not Applicable. So it follows like this Meds passed > IP1 > NA > IP2 > PPR(Passport Request / PR). NS is not started. I recomment you to follow May AOR thread and tracker for better understanding of CEC timelines these days.

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Why is the whole process of passing medicals now taking so long, the progress is so slow now compared to late last year and even January and February this year or is it that people are not updating their status. My AOR is March 31st and still no status change

Jtoor1988

May 23, 2017
what was the additional documents requested?

Eligibility will be in progress till PPR is actually issued. I heard that even though it shows background is next, it could be already in progress. For some people, the status change doesn't happen.. but can happen in the background.
Documents requested were background check authorisation and Travel History.