10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
jpv2212 said:
"It seems clear to me that CIC is slowing down their processing pace, as March AOR guys are not being cleared as fast as January and Feb were at this stage."

It's because March has seen the maximum number of invites in a single month than any other month in history ever.
There were 4 draws back-to-back within a month only, each inviting around 3500 applicants. So, naturally, the processing will be slower.
I am sorry but I disagree. Inviting people has nothing to do with processing. Not many people apply the day they get their ITA. The effect of the March draw will show by end of this month or June.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
johnsyk said:
I am sorry but I disagree. Inviting people has nothing to do with processing. Not many people apply the day they get their ITA. The effect of the March draw will show by end of this month or June.
Yeah, I guess you are correct. It seems that it's unpredictable then.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
jpv2212 said:
Yeah, I guess you are correct. It seems that it's unpredictable then.
Its always been unpredictable! ;D

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Also, APRIL had back to back draws. And not March. I am a March 24th ITA and I had to wait 3 weeks to get my ITA. March was the month when they took a long break. I think you need to double check facts before you post wrong information.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
johnsyk said:
Its always been unpredictable! ;D
Yeasss...

BTW, our timelines are almost same. Please keep in touch if anything changes in your status. I'll also let you know if mine changes. What say?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
jpv2212 said:
Yeasss...

BTW, our timelines are almost same. Please keep in touch if anything changes in your status. I'll also let you know if mine changes. What say?
Sure!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
You see, March had been impacted by Jan and Feb draws, which were big too, so i guess the started of new year nicely - with almost no backlog, but quickly accumulated quite a bit of cases and returned to slow pace.

aotar

Feb 19, 2016
Hello everyone, long time lurker too!

I've been in the express entry pool since may 2015. I was nominated in 2016 and now I have sent my ITA application and gotten an AOR in April the 3rd. Hoping for a quick processing and dreaming about the PPR, just as you all are, I imagine.

Could you please send me an invite to the whatsapp group?

Thanks!

bsb111

May 7, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfornt
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
Hi All,

Hope you all are good and hopeful. I submitted my application last month and the details are following.

Category: FSW Outland
NOC: 2172 Database Analyst and Administrators
ITA received: 24 March 2017
AOR submitted: 22 April 2017
Status: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

The thing is that I have been working with only one employer since for last 5 years for which I am claiming my employment points.
Now, the top management of the company has decided to move to a new location in a month or so. The current location however will also be in use of the parent company and the official telephone number will be operational but under the parent company's management.
My question is, will this effect my background check process. What can I do to update my employer's new location and telephone number when it changes and if there is any other precautions I can do to make things easy to understand for VOsl?

The uploaded Employment Record pdf contained the reference letter, visiting card of signatory and pay slips on the company letter head which contained old official number and address. However the signatory's mobile number and official email remain the same.

kindly advise. :/

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
Application status after AOR

I received my AOR on 15th April and since then there is no status change in my application.
Is this how the Application usually proceed?
My Current application status :

Where is this application?
Details
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any guidance/hint will be a great help

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zshamim said:
Application status after AOR

I received my AOR on 15th April and since then there is no status change in my application.
Is this how the Application usually proceed?
My Current application status :

Where is this application?
Details
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any guidance/hint will be a great help
i have same ststus. i wonder if my medical will be passed and then they will put my file in CGMS ? not sure how they work ?

is there any chance that they are doing R10 review while checking medical result at the same time?