+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know why US residents cases are not getting updated? I have my AOR on April 6th and even the medicals are not updated yet for my case. And i see in the tracker, all US residents dont have their cases updated yet.
I know someone with March 14 got meds passed in 56 days. It's April that got messed up big time. 55-65 days were average for US applicants even when other fsw applicants were getting cleared much faster couple of months back.

Reactions: Akki045

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
I know someone with March 14 got meds passed in 56 days. It's April that got messed up big time. 55-65 days were average for US applicants even when other fsw applicants were getting cleared much faster couple of months back.
Seem so weird, why does US applicants processing taking more time?

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Also, does that mean that the overall processing time itself for US applicants is more than six months?

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Still no update in my account. Been 66 days since e-AOR.
FSW-Inland here.

Does that mean they haven't even touched my file for over 2 months?

whwidjaja

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Still no update in my account. Been 66 days since e-AOR.
FSW-Inland here.

Does that mean they haven't even touched my file for over 2 months?
I think we are in the same situation. We are also both a FSW Inland applicants. Seems like FSW Inland applications take longer to process compared to the Outland one. What's your BG status? is it Not Applicable? Have you been assigned a UCI number?

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
I think we are in the same situation. We are also both a FSW Inland applicants. Seems like FSW Inland applications take longer to process compared to the Outland one. What's your BG status? is it Not Applicable? Have you been assigned a UCI number?
What date is your AOR?
No UCI number and my BG Check is still Not Applicable. How about you? UCI? BG Check?
I think we just have to wait, but i am going slightly crazy here with the waiting.

whwidjaja

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Vancouver, BC, Canada
What date is your AOR?
No UCI number and my BG Check is still Not Applicable. How about you? UCI? BG Check?
I think we just have to wait, but i am going slightly crazy here with the waiting.
April 4th. So I am actually in a worse situation. no UCI, BG Check or whatsoever. Yeah so frustrating. it's driving my crazy.

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Hey guys, i got an update in myCIC account today to pay the RPRF fee and upload the payment receipt.
the letter said that the eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still in process.

Will be making the payment tomorrow and hope for no further delays.

Damn pissed at my immigration consultant who did not pay this fee upfront.

Any idea on the expected timeline to PPR after making the payment.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are US applicants considered inland too?
I have the same feeling..Strange that even medicals haven't cleared for the US Residents inspite of 70+ days.
Do you think they would respond if we ask for the status ?

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Does anyone knw what is the next thing after biometrics??

Application status :- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility :- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results :- You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :-The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview :- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check :- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision :- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is an update in my application..

Review of additional documents :-We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

But no messages below in my application

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Friends, could some one throw some light on what is happening with my application

Cec
Aor-10 April
Medical pass - may 4
"Your application is in process......" - may 4

Uci numbers on profile - some where around June 9 or 10,do not remember exact date
"We are Processing your back ground check....." - since June 13 after website update

Am I in ip1 or ip2. ....it never showed NA.

66 days since aor and 42 days since medical. Is there something to worry. Really panic now. The profile look stagnant.

Opinions please.