+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Hello Friends, need help !! I got a letter from cic two days back to fill schedule A form and submit again. I want to make sure that the information i now fill in the form matches with what i filled in my online application. (Not to leave any loops). Is there any way i can open my application again and see what i filled in personal history.

thestarfire

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
02-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
AOR on April 4th and still no update on Medical or whatsoever!
What is your category? My Aor is on 2nd April and still no update - blank UCI, meds not approved. My category is BC PNP inland.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
whats up with these new changes?

biometrics?

i didnt give any additional documents...but they are saying they are reviewing additional documents.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
your application will get processed before us...before you know it your background check will get completed in one week...so be patient.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
ive seen some inland cases they are waiting for 4 months but then in one week everything completed...including PPR....

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
i was an ex-canadian immigrant...i've a history of departure order because of failing to complete residency obligations....Allah knows how long will my background check take place...since i've a histroy of departure order...

whwidjaja

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Vancouver, BC, Canada
your application will get processed before us...before you know it your background check will get completed in one week...so be patient.
I will be so happy if this is true. From logical perspective, it should be the case, shouldn't it? I mean they have done the similar background check to allow us to come and stay in Canada. why going through again the same process since we have been staying in Canada ever since. However, I wouldn't hold my breath. Frankly speaking, I am a bit traumatized dealing with CIC. The frustration causing by the whole process is unspeakable.