+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

wali2017

Feb 8, 2017
Those who got The additional documents you provided are being reviewed, did you guys upload any letter of explanation with e-APR? Could it be the fact that the message is referring to that?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Those who got The additional documents you provided are being reviewed, did you guys upload any letter of explanation with e-APR? Could it be the fact that the message is referring to that?
Good thinking, might be. Most everyone uploaded LOE, and most everyone got some change in this section.

Last edited:

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hate to spoil your happiness. I have the same message. I was never requested for any additional documents and I never gave them any.

In your case, lets assume they have actually received it. :D
@arrayofhope
Do you have this: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
or this: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

djm1414

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
13-09-2017
I just got update in my profile..
We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

But there is no information about what document is required. Anybody is in similar situation?
I have this as well. Hopefully just a glitch...or I need to fill out Schedule A to get it over with soon :p

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Mine was changed today. I uploaded a new document requested by CIC last night, the status was: the additional document you provided was uploaded" and this morning I found it says "the additional document you provided is being reviewed". This is the second time they ask for additional doc. Last time was before my medical got passed. They asked for schedule A and after a month my BG turned to NA from IP1. and yesterday the asked for CV, List of publications and supervisors.

Last edited:
Reactions: astralsource

dhvekariya

Mar 22, 2015
Is there any one in this forum who does not have any updates after medical pass?
My timelines is as follows-
ITA-April 5
AOR-April 6
Med pass- April 27

No changes/updates since then.... is this common?

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Is there any one in this forum who does not have any updates after medical pass?
My timelines is as follows-
ITA-April 5
AOR-April 6
Med pass- April 27

No changes/updates since then.... is this common?
It's very inconsistent. I know a few people who their medical haven't even get passed yet. The problem is the timing is different for different applications. Don't worry it is not unexpected

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK

Gayathri1985

May 19, 2017
AOR Received.
05Apr2017
Med's Done....
25Apr2017
Hi,

When I Submitted my EAPR , I submitted with an LOE . Now, the status of my application says "Additional documents you provided are being reviewed". I did not provide any additional document apart from LOE. My BG status is Not Applicable. Can someone tell me if this is an issue?

"I am writing this letter in support of my application for permanent residence in Canada. This is to let you know that the following change in circumstances have happened after March 1st (Date on which I got the ITA) that might increase my CRS Score. I have incorporated the following changes in the APR.

1. My Spouse’s ECA was done through WES
  2. I have completed 1 year in Canada "

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi,

When I Submitted my EAPR , I submitted with an LOE . Now, the status of my application says "Additional documents you provided are being reviewed". I did not provide any additional document apart from LOE. My BG status is Not Applicable. Can someone tell me if this is an issue?

"I am writing this letter in support of my application for permanent residence in Canada. This is to let you know that the following change in circumstances have happened after March 1st (Date on which I got the ITA) that might increase my CRS Score. I have incorporated the following changes in the APR.

1. My Spouse’s ECA was done through WES
  2. I have completed 1 year in Canada "
People are simply linking that status with LOE. It has nothing to do with any documents that you submitted. Nobody knows what is what on the recent changes. Everyone is just speculating with what they know and read. If all your documents have been uploaded, just stay calm and wait for updates in the account.

qnl83

May 22, 2017
I just got update in my profile..
We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

But there is no information about what document is required. Anybody is in similar situation?
Exactly the same here. No messages, No emails.

Gayathri1985

May 19, 2017
AOR Received.
05Apr2017
Med's Done....
25Apr2017
People are simply linking that status with LOE. It has nothing to do with any documents that you submitted. Nobody knows what is what on the recent changes. Everyone is just speculating with what they know and read. If all your documents have been uploaded, just stay calm and wait for updates in the account.
Thanks Deepcur..

ghostinpants

May 23, 2017
Hi guys, I received my AOR on april 15th and MP on May 10th. But the statues of my background check has always been NA since AOR, does that mean they have not started my background check yet? Any help would be appreciated.