+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys still waiting from 2 months now with Background check -Sep 5
AOR - April 3rd
Medical passed -May
And still waiting called CIC but it goes to an automated services...
It's 7 months and the wait is killing
I have same status like you my AOR is 18th April 2017 but I apply CEC with LMIA also with my spouse

hopeand will

Jan 17, 2014
Thought I’ll come back to the group and share my update. Got a notification for email from cic today and it’s a refusal based on number of years for work experience. According to them it didn’t add up to a year.

I was CeC inland. AOR - April 30th. I’ll apply again as I have more experience now and is well over the one year cal. Just gonna wait for an ITA and start gathering my docs. Thanks for all your help. Advice. Pray, Order your GCMS notes. I didn’t early enough. Maybe if I had I would have had a better idea on the status of my application and acted accordinbling. but I’m thankful I at least have a response the wait was killing me. Literallly. I now know the next line of action. . Those waiting - I hope and pray we all get the PR soonest. God bless.

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Lol. And now they've removed th express entry option from their phone menu basically guaranteeing that you can never talk to an agent. What a joke.

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Thought I’ll come back to the group and share my update. Got a notification for email from cic today and it’s a refusal based on number of years for work experience. According to them it didn’t add up to a year.

I was CeC inland. AOR - April 30th. I’ll apply again as I have more experience now and is well over the one year cal. Just gonna wait for an ITA and start gathering my docs. Thanks for all your help. Advice. Pray, Order your GCMS notes. I didn’t early enough. Maybe if I had I would have had a better idea on the status of my application and acted accordinbling. but I’m thankful I at least have a response the wait was killing me. Literallly. I now know the next line of action. . Those waiting - I hope and pray we all get the PR soonest. God bless.
I am so so sorry to hear this. After 6 months waiting, now telling you work experience length didn't meet their requirements? What are they doing for the past 6 months???? Shouldn't that been checked for the first month? This is absolutely brutal!! I am just so disappointed with the system.

Reactions: vatsal4u2

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Dear Andy,
Why immitracker don't have FST in its stream list?
It should be there as well to have a realistic idea for respected area.
I can add it, but quick question are timeline similar? or much longer/shorter?

sandra_i

Aug 31, 2017
Can you inform us what was holding up your file?.My GCMS notes says that review required because of same address for two different companies that I have worked. Due to the situation, Mine company has changed the company name and I re-join the new company with new position. They never asked me for additional documents. Should I give them explanation.?
Hi! I had provided a record of employment instead of a letter of employment. I got my GCMS notes in September. Noted that they were missing the LOE. I got it from my company and then submitted it by mid-September. No additional documents were ever requested but I took initiative, so I would suggest doing the same. They are going to process your file in their own time unfortunately but give them as much relevant information as possible to strengthen your case. Hope this helps!

Reactions: vatsal4u2

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hi! I had provided a record of employment instead of a letter of employment. I got my GCMS notes in September. Noted that they were missing the LOE. I got it from my company and then submitted it by mid-September. No additional documents were ever requested but I took initiative, so I would suggest doing the same. They are going to process your file in their own time unfortunately but give them as much relevant information as possible to strengthen your case. Hope this helps!
So u have not submitted any employment letter while filing the application? And u just submitted records of paystubs etc...correct me if im wrong....or u missed one employmnt letter among all the work history u had at dffrnt places

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017

This is really sad. After waiting for this long. Sorry about this.

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017

Very sorry to hear this! But lets hope u will get it quick this time...gather docs as early as possible and re submit you will be ok for sure...!!! How many mnths experience have you submitted by the way??

sandra_i

Aug 31, 2017
So u have not submitted any employment letter while filing the application? And u just submitted records of paystubs etc...correct me if im wrong....or u missed one employmnt letter among all the work history u had at dffrnt places
I submitted a ROE, which in my estimation at the time was a more formal employment record than a LOE. But CIC uses the LOE to confirm duties. So once I realized that, I uploaded a LOE.