Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
alright, so I received my GCMS notes, and I have a couple of questions:

At what point are they checking my police certificates? I've forgot to order my FBI PC in time and I'm still waiting for it and hoping to upload it on time (I've been to the US 4 months and than another two), but the notes from June 19 states that "Criminality decision pending until outstanding PC from Israel received. recommendation: review required" - nothing about FBI PC being required. Since then I've received an email in late August from the Canadian embassy in Israel that they've uploaded the Israeli PC (in Israel the embassy receives the PC directly, not the individual) and under notes 2 from July 4th (more than 2 months ago!), it says: "Case Analystt: "Recommended Pass", is that for the eligibility part only?

on the second page, in the Assessments part, it states:
Eligibility: Recommend Passed.
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not Started.

any idea what's going on and in what stage I am? (timeline in signature)

thestarfire

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
02-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Reactions: hopingtomigrate

thestarfire

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
02-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Timeline
-----------------------------------------------------
PNP Inland - BC PNP
Stream: International Post Grad
AOR: 1st March
Nomination: 2nd March
EE eAPR: 2nd April
Med Passed: 26th July
IP1:26th July
NA:27th July
IP2: 8th Sept
PPR: 28th Sept

ravi_gohil999

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Guys, I have a situation. We live in Singapore (Me, Wife & Daughter). My daughter is going to India to A short vacation. I am still waiting for my PPR.
I am April 19 AOR, FSW-O.
If we get PPR when my daughter is in India, what can we do about the passport? Do we need to get her passport to Singapore VO or can we request to send her passport to a Visa office in Delhi?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
If you can get them to authorize it, she can deposit the passport in Delhi office.
A friend of mine had this kind of situation and was able to convince CIC to allow the alternative arrangement.

Just remember to ask them to return the passport back to India, because my friend had the passport of his wife delivered along with his passport in a different country!

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
I posted this in another thread, but wanted to share with my April "home-base": after receiving our COPRs yesterday, my daughter and I landed last night at the Peace Arch Border. The process was very straightforward (less than 40 minutes total), and the officer could not have been nicer, smiling and joking while we did the paperwork. When we left, he gave us some paper Canadian flags to take with and wished us the best. It was a very positive experience, and an awesome way to wrap up this PR journey.

We are now Permanent Residents of Canada! :D

Many thanks to everybody for all the support, advice, and encouragement, and I'll stick around to offer the same in return. Best wishes to those still waiting for PPRs, and hang in there. It is SO worth the wait!

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
I posted this in another thread, but wanted to share with my April "home-base": after receiving our COPRs yesterday, my daughter and I landed last night at the Peace Arch Border. The process was very straightforward (less than 40 minutes total), and the officer could not have been nicer, smiling and joking while we did the paperwork. When we left, he gave us some paper Canadian flags to take with and wished us the best. It was a very positive experience, and an awesome way to wrap up this PR journey.

We are now Permanent Residents of Canada! :D

Many thanks to everybody for all the support, advice, and encouragement, and I'll stick around to offer the same in return. Best wishes to those still waiting for PPRs, and hang in there. It is SO worth the wait!
Had the same experience last week... this country is damn friendly :D:D:D:D