+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

ravi_gohil999

Jul 28, 2017
For me also, they asked for PCC on June 19. I submitted it on 31st July. My status changed several times.
BG- it changed from in progress to Na and then Processing. I think I am in ip2. So let us hope for the best. We all should get our ppr soon. I have ordered GCMS notes.

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Can someone from India who has submitted E-Apr successfully help on this?
I have multiple addresses during last 10 years but all within India but in different states where I resided more than 6 months. Currently I am staying in Maharashtra(Not my home state which is mentioned in the passport) for last 6 years. Since I have mentioned all addresses in Personal History section, it is asking for multiple PCC. But if you apply for PCC from Passport website, they ask for last 1 year address and initiate the PCC from here.

So, my understanding is, even though we have resided in multiple states with in India, we need to get PCC from current address only. Only one PCC should be uploaded into the E-Apr section? Can someone help on this?
So from what I have read on the forums, if you take the PCC from PSK, then yes only one PCC will suffice. So yes your understanding is correct.

Reactions: samir2015

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has rained PPR's for Feb PNP's over the past three days. So, it looks like Feb is more or less done and now they will move on to March. So, I am guessing, we still have a good two months to go before we get our PPR emails. Hang in there peeps!

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
It has rained PPR's for Feb PNP's over the past three days. So, it looks like Feb is more or less done and now they will move on to March. So, I am guessing, we still have a good two months to go before we get our PPR emails. Hang in there peeps!
Any IP2 movement for April PNPs..

inferno1234

Jun 10, 2017
Additional PCC was uploaded but status of document still showing 'we need more documents to continue processing' when will the status change to uploaded cos its been 3 days of upload.

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Additional PCC was uploaded but the status of the document still showing 'we need more documents to continue processing' when will the status change to uploaded cos its been 3 days of upload.
why have they asked for additional PCC? Didn't you submit it earlier? The previous one was from the police station or Passport office?

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
I am preparing my documents for eAPR

Is Annexure required by all? is asked later in the process or you upload it up front? Any other form or document required for travel history more than 10 years old?

Thanks

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear guys,

Can I withdraw fixed deposit amount whose certificate was shown as one of the proofs of funds? Has CIC checked proof of funds?
It's urgent.

Thanks in advance!

inferno1234

Jun 10, 2017
Like they say, CIC is unpredictable. Got the PCC same time with mine from police hqts. The only rational reason I can see is maybe cos the PCC was issued before the FBI PCC though spouse still in the US. I had to redo another PCC for home country for him.
why have they asked for additional PCC? Didn't you submit it earlier? The previous one was from the police station or Passport office?

Reactions: get2rash

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
April 7th aor. Meds 10 june. No movement after that. Reviewing eligibility. Not sure what they r upto

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
cic is fucked up really... how can someone get ppr 48 days after aor and we're still here after 5 months..... i mean does that even make sense????
I'm really down right now
Few ppl with Aug AOR are already into PPR making it the quickest timelines ~3-4 weeks!!!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am preparing my documents for eAPR

Is Annexure required by all? is asked later in the process or you upload it up front? Any other form or document required for travel history more than 10 years old?

Thanks
It's totally random, and depends on your case's officers 100% T.T

Reactions: get2rash

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
cic is fucked up really... how can someone get ppr 48 days after aor and we're still here after 5 months..... i mean does that even make sense????
I'm really down right now
Based on my personal experience and the notes i have seen, it depends on the resources they have in the particular visa office. Ottawa guys are really fast probably coz they have lots of resources there. The LVO is slower. I was processed in London so I had to take the CIO - London Office route and hence took 136 days. However if you are unlucky to be in New Delhi, its even slower. Most of the people still waiting for PPR from April seems to be stuck in NDVO. At the end of the day, its like a game of cards and where your file lands up. They are taking it easy since their timeline says 6 months so anything less than 6 months means they are sticking to their timeline. I know its frustrating and I was frustrated for months but there is little one can do but wait.