Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I am mate.
Does it make a difference?
also, I have read here some contradicted opinions about the PNP, some of the members say that it processed faster, some others say that it is slower..! so I am not sure to be honest.
Also, the LVO, how do I know that kind of info?
Pnp is the slowest stream right now. They are not even done with half of feb pprs so a long long way to go! I'm july aor pnp :(

Reactions: hopingtomigrate

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Pnp is the slowest stream right now. They are not even done with half of feb pprs so a long long way to go! I'm july aor pnp :(
Just, out of curiosity, how did you know your LVO, and how did you know that the PNP is the slowest stream?
Are those data published officially somewhere,?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Dear All,

AOR April 25
Medical passed on 21st of June
Additional documents requested (PCC from Japan) on 22nd June
Additional documents uploaded 4th July
Additional documents being uploaded for about 2 weeks
Additional document is being reviewed - for about 1 week
We do not need any additional documents from you
Background: Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once we start your background check.

Please advise: What stage am I in?
Any guess on how long I will have to wait?

Many thanks for reading and your help.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Just, out of curiosity, how did you know your LVO, and how did you know that the PNP is the slowest stream?
Are those data published officially somewhere,?
I don't know my lvo its most probably london. Initially all pnp files are processed at Sydney nova scotia. Then they're transferred to lvo. You can email on ottawa email address to find out your lvo.
Also I'm in the pnp whatsapp group and many feb people are waiting for ppr. Whereas july fsw are getting pprs. So comparing that pnp is slowest right now

Reactions: Deiabah

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

AOR April 25
Background: Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once we start your background check.

Very similar timeline for me...I got my PPR 2 business days after the documents section change to "no documents needed." But it sounds like yu might be in IP1 (haven't started BgC). So hopefully you go NA and the IP2 pretty soon!

Reactions: superspecial90

Nazirhussain_k

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, My Medicals got cleared almost a month back. But now status again got changed back to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Does anyone know about this.

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Dear All,

AOR April 25

This is IP1

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Very similar timeline for me...I got my PPR 2 business days after the documents section change to "no documents needed." But it sounds like yu might be in IP1 (haven't started BgC). So hopefully you go NA and the IP2 pretty soon!
Many thanks for replying.

Am I right in believing that my application was not 'complete' as one of the PCC had to be submitted? In that case, do you think the application processing time will be longer for me (as they had to ask for the Japan PCC and I had to produce only after receiving their letter) and should I consider my application submission date as of when I sent the additional document?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I think it depends on your stream, with your timeline i'm guessing you are cec, in which case its very difficult to predict, but once your application moves to NA, everything tends to move very fast till ppr... i'd say be hopeful
Hi!
Thanks for commenting.
I am FSW-Outland.
Do I have anything to be worried about now?
Please advise!

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi!
Thanks for commenting.
I am FSW-Outland.
Do I have anything to be worried about now?
Please advise!
Thats really strange from what i know about FSW-Os, most of us get NA few days after IP1, I'd suggest you order your GCMS quotes to know whats really going on... but do not get into a panic, you might just have a lazy case officer or something who does not update regularly......

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Thats really strange from what i know about FSW-Os, most of us get NA few days after IP1, I'd suggest you order your GCMS quotes to know whats really going on... but do not get into a panic, you might just have a lazy case officer or something who does not update regularly......
Many thanks for getting back.
TBH, I am really worried now.
My sister applied on 20th May and got PPR on 4th Aug.
The only difference is, they did not need to request for any additional documents from her.
I have just noticed that even though I applied a month before her, my application number is much larger than hers. Is there any significance?