+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

ravi_gohil999

Jul 28, 2017
IP2 is when your background check changes to:

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Thanks Man!! It changed for me yesterday after I uploaded some documents that they asked for. So, I am also in IP2.

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Hello, What is IP2?How to determine that?
That can be determined when your background check changes from NA to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: 02/04/2017
FSW-Inland
IP2; since early July

I called today and she said I had met the eligibilty and processing times are 6 months.
Reading through this thread seems like I'm the only one from early April still waiting !!!
you are not the only one waiting . i am AOR 21 April and still in NA

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
The express is a waiting game forever
one needs patience at every stage
Even if after PPR
It's still a long waiting period
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
So slow so slow so slow slow so slow. If you are slow, drive a car; if you are slow, take a flight; if you are slow, hire more people! It's that simple!

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
IP2 moments ago....any chance get rejected after this?
Actually it's already been approved. Mine was approved when it changed to IP2.

nevergiveup1990

Jan 4, 2017
With the draw happening this week my hopes have been revived. CIC is back to work and hopefully we will have the rain of ppr's this week.

AOR April 3
BG IP2 June 1st
RCMP Requested June 1st
RCMP submitted July 12th
Additional documents have been uploaded. July 12
Additional documents are being reviewed July 13th
Back to additional documents have been uploaded July 30th
And again back too additional documents are being reviewed August 1st

CEC Outland/inland. Application filed by lawyer inside Canada as I had to leave because my work permit expired.

Anyone in a similar situation? I want to come back home. Can't bear this 46 degrees Celsius heat anymore. The -20 toronto snow storm was way better lol