NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
So, PPR wont be showed on CIC online profile?
Nope, only through the email. CIC Account gets updated once the Passports are stamped (I believe - happened to one of my friends)

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys I had my AOR in April.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Has this section updated in anyway after you uploaded you PCC? If yes, then that is a good sign. Best to send CIC an email and if no response in a couple of days, give them a call.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi guys......I am from FSW-Outland 27 th April AOR
Can u please help as i am worried after calling CIC phone number +16139444000 to check my application status which has never changed till now as per my consultant.
But when i called at cic number and checked my status by automated system by putting my application number and year of birth the status that came up was
"Your application was not approved bcos it was incomplete"
Does it means it is refused or we can do something as till now as per my consultant they havent asked any missing document..plzzz help .....thanks
Krish, tell this to your consultant. Check your account yourself and look at the submitted application section. It has names of the documents uploaded. Cross check the same with the consultant - see if anything is missing.
CIC wont let you submit an application once all sections are not filled, but it is possible that something is missing in the uploaded documents.

"Not approved" by any means is serious - and you should contact CIC immediately using Email and Phone - talk to an agent.

Reactions: Krish18 and KiranK

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Just to confirm, is this IP1? Because it says application in progress, not BGC in progress.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Just to confirm, is this IP1? Because it says application in progress, not BGC in progress.
Yes

Reactions: EdieRo

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
My timeline as follows:

AOR- April 27th
Medicals Passed- May 17th
IP1- May 17th
NA- May 18th
IP2- June 26
Application Approved- June 26 ( as confirmed with an agent in IRCC Call Centre)
PPR- July 04
Passport Sent to Ottawa- July 04

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Thanks anirr! I called them, the rep; said wait until you get the PPR email and he mentioned currently application is in criminal check, though he was reluctant to provide more details of application and informed to wait for 6 month period.
thats the normal thing, the agent helped u the most he/she could!

Reactions: KiranK

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
You can contact CIC on CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca or +16139444000, you may have to wait on hold for over 30 mins so i suggest you use Skype.
Does writing on this email help? Have you ever tried? I read someone mentioned that they have written to CIC but no response.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi andy and kiran.....I am from FSW-Outland 27 th April AOR
Can u please help as i am worried after calling CIC phone number +16139444000 to check my application status which has never changed till now as per my consultant.
But when i called at cic number and checked my status by automated system by putting my application number and year of birth the status that came up was
"Your application was not approved bcos it was incomplete"
Does it means it is refused or its other way that they havent started working on it or havent approved yet and processing is incomplete.
Can we do something as till now as per my consultant they havent asked any missing document..plzzz help .....thanks
Okay maybe it was automated, it could be a glitch also, but we cannot risk that. Call CIC again and speak to an agent in this regard to cros confirm. But firstly I suggest you to go to your agent immediately, and tell him/her that this is what you got for reply and that they show you your account details, because if something (God forbid) wrong happened, it will be reflected in your application details section and they will also send an e-mail, ask your agent to check the e-mail also.
CIC does not ask for documents sometimes and straightaway refuses, so don't count on the fact that you were never asked any documents.
Hope nothing is wrong and it all gets cleared out soon for you. Wish you luck

Reactions: Krish18

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
My timeline as follows:

AOR- April 27th
Medicals Passed- May 17th
IP1- May 17th
NA- May 18th
IP2- June 26
Application Approved- June 26 ( as confirmed with an agent in IRCC Call Centre)
PPR- July 04
Passport Sent to Ottawa- July 04
OMG, Congrats, PPR in 67 days!
CEC I presume?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Are you saying PPR by September? Or admission in september. It really worries me if you say PPR by September.
PPR in September for an April AOR is a late case scenario, PPRs as per current trends are being issued from 85 days to 115 days (for fswo) and quicker for CECs. April 6th FSW-O have got PPRs already. So if all goes well by mid-august or maybe last of week of july, if the VO is a good one:)

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Thank You :)
PPR in September for an April AOR is a late case scenario, PPRs as per current trends are being issued from 85 days to 115 days (for fswo) and quicker for CECs. April 6th FSW-O have got PPRs already. So if all goes well by mid-august or maybe last of week of july, if the VO is a good one:)

Reactions: KiranK

monster33

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Has this section updated in anyway after you uploaded you PCC? If yes, then that is a good sign. Best to send CIC an email and if no response in a couple of days, give them a call.
that status is the same , after the new new changes occurred in the system.
can you kindly tell which email address should i send query to? i am FSW outland
do i have to contact my regional specific visa office?