+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Same for me as well, my background and eligibility both are in progress. BG in progress since march and eligibility in progress since last week. However in tracker it was medical passed on march 8th but again my tracker is updated with medical passed status on 14th July. Not sure why is is taking this much time. Anyone in the same boat ? My AOR is Feb 20th
You should consider getting CBSA or GCMS notes. You would want to know what's pending in background check and whether you are going through a comprehensive security screening.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hi,

My background got updated to complete last week. Today I have a COPR updated on my tracker. I received an email around the same time. I wanted to confirm if the email I received was the portal 1. It has a pdf attached and is asking to reply with UCI, email (one for the whole family), original entry date, date of last time you entered, etc..
I am confuse because one of the lines in the pdf includes "you'll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada" .
But I am a single applicant who applied for PR.
I think is a generic response (email), I received mine with the same instructions and I was applying with non accompanying dependent. Only replied with my information and couple of days later I received portal 2.

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi,

My background got updated to complete last week. Today I have a COPR updated on my tracker. I received an email around the same time. I wanted to confirm if the email I received was the portal 1. It has a pdf attached and is asking to reply with UCI, email (one for the whole family), original entry date, date of last time you entered, etc..
I am confuse because one of the lines in the pdf includes "you'll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada" .
But I am a single applicant who applied for PR.
Congrats! May I ask if you had "Background verification status has been updated to In progress" shown in Tracker timeline?

Reactions: MessiBoi

MessiBoi

Jan 1, 2021
Congrats! May I ask if you had "Background verification status has been updated to In progress" shown in Tracker timeline?
Hi,

No, I did not get that in the timeline. However, once my BG went from in progress to completed, I got "Background verification status has been updated to Completed" message in my tracker timeline.

MessiBoi

Jan 1, 2021
Hi,

I got my portal 2 today. For the photo, do we have to upload both the front and back of the photo? Thank you