+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

fslshaheen

Jul 16, 2023
Starting a new thread for all those who have received their AOR in February 2023, or anticipate filing their application in February 2023. Please join here, post your timeline, share your progress and ask any questions that you may have.
I have job offer and state nomination. I submitted my PR application with complete documents and paid the required fees as well up front on 1st April 2023. 30th of May I received the AOR. 10th June we received the request for biometric and 19th June we received the request for medical. we have completed our medical test on 12th July 2023.
If anyone can assist me to know how long it will take more and secondly what is the further process till we get call for passport submission ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have job offer and state nomination. I submitted my PR application with complete documents and paid the required fees as well up front on 1st April 2023. 30th of May I received the AOR. 10th June we received the request for biometric and 19th June we received the request for medical. we have completed our medical test on 12th July 2023.
If anyone can assist me to know how long it will take more and secondly what is the further process till we get call for passport submission ?
Expect it to take anywhere from a month to 6 months. Sign up for PR tracker here: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en and see whether your eligibility and background check have started (GCKey won't be reliable for eligibility or background check). If both are in progress, you can expect all stages to get completed soon and the only thing to wait for will be your PPR/RFV email.

Secondly, since you have a nomination, it might take additional time to complete your stages as IRCC will have to confirm your nomination too.

fslshaheen

Jul 16, 2023
Please note that I have applied through RNIP program. As mentioned above, I have job offer and community recommendation. I submitted my application last week of March. One month after submission I received the AOR. Then after ten days I received biometric request and by 3rd week of June we received medical request as well. We have completed our medical on 10th of July 2023. Now just waiting for next call.

MessiBoi

Jan 1, 2021
Hi,

My background got updated to complete last week. Today I have a COPR updated on my tracker. I received an email around the same time. I wanted to confirm if the email I received was the portal 1. It has a pdf attached and is asking to reply with UCI, email (one for the whole family), original entry date, date of last time you entered, etc..
I am confuse because one of the lines in the pdf includes "you'll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada" .
But I am a single applicant who applied for PR.

SFhunkCanada

May 16, 2023
Mee too. AOR 13 february
Same for me as well, my background and eligibility both are in progress. BG in progress since march and eligibility in progress since last week. However in tracker it was medical passed on march 8th but again my tracker is updated with medical passed status on 14th July. Not sure why is is taking this much time. Anyone in the same boat ? My AOR is Feb 20th