+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I'm so depressed. So many people with aor way way later than mine have got their ppr / rfv / portal, yet I'm still stuck in Security In Progress.
I don't know why it's me. My educational / professional background is not even the STEM or whatever. I really wonder what has been redflagged on me and triggered the need to get thru the brutal c-check.
Is your PVO Sydney?

radhik6

Jul 3, 2018
I have two different statuses on my application. The tracker says "eligibility - complete" and "background - in progress" whereas my IRCC account says both eligibility and background as in "in-progress". Does anyone know why this is happening?

Application is CEC Inland. My timeline is as follows:-

ITA: Jan 10 2023
AOR: Feb 20 2023
Medical Passed: April 27 2023
No progress after that.

TIA!
got my Portal1 mail on Friday,16th June around 2:30pm. Responded back at 4:10pm
Waiting for Portal2 email

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
I'm so depressed. So many people with aor way way later than mine have got their ppr / rfv / portal, yet I'm still stuck in Security In Progress.
I don't know why it's me. My educational / professional background is not even the STEM or whatever. I really wonder what has been redflagged on me and triggered the need to get thru the brutal c-check.
AOR December still waiting here, hope all of us receive the golden email soon.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Ojeras

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
Same boat.

battylife

Apr 16, 2023
In my case, I'm convinced it's my nationality and that they have screening quotas to fill

SFhunkCanada

May 16, 2023
got my Portal1 mail on Friday,16th June around 2:30pm. Responded back at 4:10pm
Waiting for Portal2 email
My AOR is Feb 20th too but my eligibility and bgc both in progress, called ircc and they said nothing is required from my side as of now and they are still processing. My is CEC inland too with 2 dependents.till date did not have any updates after March 8th when they updated my medicals. Tracker shows last updated June 19th and tracker shows that I enquired about my application on June 16th so thinking that is the reason it says updated June 19 lol. I think I just need to wait and no other step can be taken.

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
My AOR is Feb 20th too but my eligibility and bgc both in progress, called ircc and they said nothing is required from my side as of now and they are still processing. My is CEC inland too with 2 dependents.till date did not have any updates after March 8th when they updated my medicals. Tracker shows last updated June 19th and tracker shows that I enquired about my application on June 16th so thinking that is the reason it says updated June 19 lol. I think I just need to wait and no other step can be taken.
Are you stuck in security check or something else?

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
No they said criminality check is completed. But there are many other teams who work on the application and not sure where is the application stuck.
Yeah.. so BG Check actually has 3 parts: Criminality, Info Sharing and Security Check. If your criminality check has been completed, then most probably you are stuck in info sharing and Security Check. Hope you can get results soon!

radhik6

Jul 3, 2018
They are probably processing it. In your case, they have to process the application for your dependents too. Also, in my case, they put final decision date as June 12 even though it was still processing.

Mine was with Montreal IRCC and they seem to be very slow with things. It will come through, don't worry.