+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Exactly! I just logged in to my tracker and nothing changed, still shows BC in process.
but I got my portal email, so who cares right? lol

I hope you get yours this week still!
Thanks bro! You gave me hope again! Let's see if I can be as lucky as you this week

SFhunkCanada

May 16, 2023
It's been 115 days but there is no progress on my application my biometric and medical were completed on 08th March but eligibility and bgc are in progress since then. I am a CEC applicant with 2 dependents. Tracker shows last updated April 19th and no update since then. Tried to call ircc but it always says no agents available at the moment. Please suggest what should I do?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Tracker shows last updated April 19th and no update since then.
That update is meaningless. I've April 19th updated time stamp as well (I got my COPR in March rofl!)

It's been 115 days but there is no progress on my application my biometric and medical were completed on 08th March but eligibility and bgc are in progress since then. I am a CEC applicant with 2 dependents. Tracker shows last updated April 19th and no update since then. Tried to call ircc but it always says no agents available at the moment. Please suggest what should I do?
File GCMS to see where your application is at when it comes criminality, security, etc. That and other than calling, nothing much you can do other than that.

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Today I catched a GU in my GCKEY account (I refreshed the website every 30 minutes:() and Background check became:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
So I called IRCC immediately and they told me a VO was working on my case when I called in. He passed my criminality and completed Info Sharing. But Security Check is In Progress. I have soooooo upset since noon and kept wondering why I will need a Security Check (no any sensitive backgrounds, including education, working experience, travel history, etc.).
Does anyone have any clue this is a necessary step or I have fallen into the serious security check?

GPA3

Apr 13, 2018
Today I catched a GU in my GCKEY account (I refreshed the website every 30 minutes:() and Background check became:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
So I called IRCC immediately and they told me a VO was working on my case when I called in. He passed my criminality and completed Info Sharing. But Security Check is In Progress. I have soooooo upset since noon and kept wondering why I will need a Security Check (no any sensitive backgrounds, including education, working experience, travel history, etc.).
Does anyone have any clue this is a necessary step or I have fallen into the serious security check?
Everyone needs to go through the security check. It's part of the background check.

Reactions: RaccoonS

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Feb AOR friends,

Please update your progress here if you haven't. It will help others, especially those who are awaiting. Thank you for your participation.

Jun 17, 2023
I'm so depressed. So many people with aor way way later than mine have got their ppr / rfv / portal, yet I'm still stuck in Security In Progress.
I don't know why it's me. My educational / professional background is not even the STEM or whatever. I really wonder what has been redflagged on me and triggered the need to get thru the brutal c-check.