+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

priyanka09

Mar 15, 2023
I called the Ircc today as I was having trouble to login to my gckey since two days. They told me to raise a webform with a screenshot, which I did. They told me my application is with CIO Sydney and secondary office is Ottawa.
Do all the applications start at CIO ? Asking as I don’t know which of this is my VO.
Only MEP n Bio done

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
yes, all files go to CIO Sydney or Montreal and then move on to another office or remain there.
Mine was exactly the same as yours when I called last time and I got PPR after 1 week of that

Reactions: priyanka09

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
I called the Ircc today as I was having trouble to login to my gckey since two days. They told me to raise a webform with a screenshot, which I did. They told me my application is with CIO Sydney and secondary office is Ottawa.
Do all the applications start at CIO ? Asking as I don’t know which of this is my VO.
Only MEP n Bio done
Hello same for me my secondary VO Ottawa and I was in Sydney before.
elligibility biometric and medical completed for me ok the tracker. Will add documents for medical for my partner on Monday. Hope it will be ok after this upload.
manu people says that Ottawa office works well. The agent I had on phone at IrCC was super nice

priyanka09

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys !
I have been having trouble logging into gckey since the time I got mep.
Called Ircc n they told me to raise a web form and attach a screenshot of the error and told me to call today if the issue still persists.
Been having the issue for 2 weeks plus.

Last time I called (a week back) they told me my meds and criminally is passed, security in progress and eligibility not started.

Today when I called them to inform that my gckey login is not fixed, the agent told me only
Meds is passed and one section of crimality which is biometric is passed. Other part of criminality and security and eligibility has not started.

It’s concerning me on why the status of security n criminality changed from what agent told me today.

Is this an agent discrepancy? Or has anyone faced something similar.

AOR : Feb 27

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
CEC inland
AOR 06 Feb
Just now my tracker showing
Eligibility
Conpleted

Mar 20, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

No change in gckey
What does it mean?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey guys !
I have been having trouble logging into gckey since the time I got mep.
Called Ircc n they told me to raise a web form and attach a screenshot of the error and told me to call today if the issue still persists.
Been having the issue for 2 weeks plus.

Last time I called (a week back) they told me my meds and criminally is passed, security in progress and eligibility not started.

Today when I called them to inform that my gckey login is not fixed, the agent told me only
Meds is passed and one section of crimality which is biometric is passed. Other part of criminality and security and eligibility has not started.

It’s concerning me on why the status of security n criminality changed from what agent told me today.

Is this an agent discrepancy? Or has anyone faced something similar.

AOR : Feb 27
From what I remember, the agents can only look at the current status of your application. So if something was updated, they'd not be able to look back and say "this and this was changed". What you need to know is that there's literally nothing to worry about in this. We've seen countless such cases and you can search the forum to find more and get peace of mind :) There are a lot of disjointed systems in IRCC (GCKey vs PR tracker) and you can only imagine what the internal infra would be like.

About the GCKey login issue:
1. Have you tried resetting your password?
2. What type of login issue are you facing? Redirect to cic.gc.ca or 403 or 500 errors?
3. Have you been able to log into your PR tracker?

Reactions: CNP

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
From what I remember, the agents can only look at the current status of your application. So if something was updated, they'd not be able to look back and say "this and this was changed". What you need to know is that there's literally nothing to worry about in this. We've seen countless such cases and you can search the forum to find more and get peace of mind :) There are a lot of disjointed systems in IRCC (GCKey vs PR tracker) and you can only imagine what the internal infra would be like.

About the GCKey login issue:
1. Have you tried resetting your password?
2. What type of login issue are you facing? Redirect to cic.gc.ca or 403 or 500 errors?
3. Have you been able to log into your PR tracker?
Agree, I can understand the anxiety each one has. But at the same time there has been lot of "deeper analysis" done of late, specially what is there on tracker vs gckey. Remaining calm and allowing IRCC to process our application is the best way.

priyanka09

Mar 15, 2023
@iSaidGoodDay thanks fr the assurance and I’m regards to gckey, I submit the credentials and it just keeps loading for 30 mins straight or whenever I close the tab. Tried all browsers and mobile/tablets. No luck n tracker I still can’t register. Gckey was fine till a day after mep ! The agent told me they reset the credentials n told me try registering again this week

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
@iSaidGoodDay thanks fr the assurance and I’m regards to gckey, I submit the credentials and it just keeps loading for 30 mins straight or whenever I close the tab. Tried all browsers and mobile/tablets. No luck n tracker I still can’t register. Gckey was fine till a day after mep ! The agent told me they reset the credentials n told me try registering again this week
Have you tried clearing browser cache or opening your account in incognito mode?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
That's very odd. GCKey is working fine for me. It is unlikely to be an IRCC error then. Have you cleared your cache? Maybe do the same at network level too? Routers that run RTOS/near-RTOS often needs to be shut down for a few minutes and the issue could be resolved - did you try a new network e.g. your phone's 4G/5G? :)

Jun 8, 2020
CEC inland
AOR 06 Feb
Just now my tracker showing
Eligibility
Conpleted

Mar 20, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

No change in gckey
What does it mean?
I got tracker updates similar to yours. But I never received a message from GCKey and I have never sent any additional documents to them. don't know what kind of information they received from us.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
I got tracker updates similar to yours. But I never received a message from GCKey and I have never sent any additional documents to them. don't know what kind of information they received from us.
Yes
Same think they mention in date of AOR
I think what they mean is you are so far so good

What is your category and time line?