+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOR FEBRUARY 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>> Please Join

livreofmavick07

Mar 4, 2023
Hello folks, am still not able to login to the application tracker, I already have my updated UCI, MEP and Bio linked (from previous application) - any idea why?
Also, even after my Bio was linked - my Bio in GCKey shows this :"
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
"
Is this normal? I thought it will show completed

Reactions: penname14

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
@brunogent whats ur primary VO ?
Also what’s your timeline from AOR to now ?
AOR 15 feb
BIL 28 fev
MEP 28 feb (for me and in progress for my partner cause have to upload additionnal blood test to our IRCC doctor on monday that is why he is stucked I presume)

on rhe tracker elligibility biometrics and medical are completed.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
no, I didn't call or anything. my RFV was from CPC-O, that's all I know
I respect you for not spamming IRCC helplines. People are calling IRCC every single week for updates after a week of AOR, not letting people who really need those services access it. I never called them either.

Seneka

Feb 24, 2023
I respect you for not spamming IRCC helplines. People are calling IRCC every single week for updates after a week of AOR, not letting people who really need those services access it. I never called them either.
Hello, congratulations on your PPR, as well!

I mean, it was too early, and there was no reason to be worried. But I do understand the hype of our fellow applicants. and man oh man, the processing times are out of this world. They really stepped it up.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello, congratulations on your PPR, as well!

I mean, it was too early, and there was no reason to be worried. But I do understand the hype of our fellow applicants. and man oh man, the processing times are out of this world. They really stepped it up.
I'm pretty sure my passports would take more than the PPR to come back. haha.

IRCC is 65% overstaffed, so I guess that explains the super fast processing times. I feel my "I got my RFV" moment got stolen from me as I kept wondering for hours if this is even real. :D

Reactions: Vénus 7

Seneka

Feb 24, 2023
I'm pretty sure my passports would take more than the PPR to come back. haha.

IRCC is 65% overstaffed, so I guess that explains the super fast processing times. I feel my "I got my RFV" moment got stolen from me as I kept wondering for hours if this is even real. :D
I had the same reaction. It was suspiciously too soon to be true. Yet, here we are!

penname14

Nov 13, 2019
Also am having similar issues as @livreofmavick07 - UCI linked n BIO linked n MEP done but can’t access the tracker still. Not sure if we have to wait for a certain time ? Been 2 weeks already, read in a few places it takes 3-4 days after linking