+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR Date

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
My AOR is in August 2017 but I got extension (twice) to submit my PCC and submitted on 12 Nov 2017. So my questions does the processing starts after all the required documents are submitted or they will be processing my application from actual AOR date.

Thanks

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Processing of your application starts from AOR date. While processing when they find missing documents or LOE asking for extension, you are issued ADR to submit the necessary info. Your application processing may be on hold till they receive the ARD requested documents. That does not mean they will stop checking other documents. Your AOR will remain in August.

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
Processing of your application starts from AOR date. While processing when they find missing documents or LOE asking for extension, you are issued ADR to submit the necessary info. Your application processing may be on hold till they receive the ARD requested documents. That does not mean they will stop checking other documents. Your AOR will remain in August.
Thanks for the info !
I noticed that in your status you have different updates - AOR, ADR, IP2 with dates. Do we need to manually track & note whenever there is an update or can we check all these changes somehow without ordering GCMS

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the info !
I noticed that in your status you have different updates - AOR, ADR, IP2 with dates. Do we need to manually track & note whenever there is an update or can we check all these changes somehow without ordering GCMS
Those dates are based on the MyCIC account updates. AOR is the day I submitted my EE application and received acknowledgement. ADR was for wife's travel history and FBI US PCC (I had also received extension for missing FBI US PCC). IP2 is from what the Background status reads on MyCIC account online.

I have not ordered GCMS notes even once. Usual time for processing is 6 months. There is no need to order it and panic. Just wait for 6 months. Most cases applications are processed well before 6 months.

If you have applied from a consultant/immigration lawyer ask on a weekly basis to give you screenshot of the MyCIC account page.