+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR date April 25... 13 weeks remain.

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
Hi. My AOR or application submission date is April 25. Medical cleared on June 6 and Biometrics completed on June 8. Since that there has been no communication at all.

Also I have told by my agent that if you do not have any sort of international flying history, and are not married with a CRS of 475, there is a high probal

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
Also my agent has told me that since your CRS is 475, you are unmarried and have no international travel history your application will be processed much quicker than the estimated time given.

Please elaborate on how much the above statement holds true.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
CRS points need to be verified manually by the processing agent. The more points one claimed, chances are the more items the agent would need to go through, check, and verify.

It is not the number of travel records that matters. It is where one traveled. E.g., did you go often to EU countries vs. ISIS-plagued countries.

Most importantly, it depends on the supporting documents. How compliant to IRCC's specifications is the work reference letter? Does it cover all the points IRCC asks for? How straightforward is it to verify the proof of funds document? Things like that. To make a sweeping generalization without considering all these factors is nothing but irresponsible and unwise.

And then of course there is a bit of luck. Did your file get placed to an office with lots of workload vs moderate workload? Did your file get assigned to an overloaded vs un-overloaded processing agent? How fast does your assigned processing agent usually operate? Efficient? Sloth-like?

Lots of factors play into this process, all except for how well prepared the supporting docs are is beyond the applicant's control.

Not that it would mean anything statistically significant, as a single data point, my AOR was mid-April with a lower CRS than 475 and 30+ travel history entries, PPR came a couple weeks back.

Last edited:

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Also my agent has told me that since your CRS is 475, you are unmarried and have no international travel history your application will be processed much quicker than the estimated time given.

Please elaborate on how much the above statement holds true.
Estimated time is minimum 5 months ..
mostly people are getting a week or two beyond 6months times.
I’m too at 199 days .

You have bit time left. I wish for u it comes early . Keep a basic target of 6months to keep u calm.

I remember when I applied in 9jan I used to feel by March IL be through and aprilil b in canada. IL do this and that. IL meet so many and throw party ...
Now I’m like when IL get PPR IL get passport stamped and leave . Simple !

Hahaha .. so point is that certainly it’s a gradual process.. keep patience and do the regular work u r doing.
Ur agent is giving false assurances that it will definitely be done in short time..
it’s not true .. it takes time.

Kindly follow myimmitracker

Pd's dream

Jul 8, 2019
Estimated time is minimum 5 months ..
mostly people are getting a week or two beyond 6months times.
I’m too at 199 days .

You have bit time left. I wish for u it comes early . Keep a basic target of 6months to keep u calm.

I remember when I applied in 9jan I used to feel by March IL be through and aprilil b in canada. IL do this and that. IL meet so many and throw party ...
Now I’m like when IL get PPR IL get passport stamped and leave . Simple !

Hahaha .. so point is that certainly it’s a gradual process.. keep patience and do the regular work u r doing.
Ur agent is giving false assurances that it will definitely be done in short time..
it’s not true .. it takes time.

Kindly follow myimmitracker
Hahaha

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
Still not heard anything.

11 weeks remain, that is what the portal says.

Tell me where is the filtering happening. Candidates with relevant experience, higher CRS should always be given priority.

I fail to fathom this new process. When I initially planned to aspire to apply for Canada in 2017 people were getting PR in 3 months or even lesser in some cases.

Utter crab.