+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR date- Acknowledgement of Receipt Date

cmk2

Oct 3, 2006
Hi PMM or anyone outthere, I am a bit confused with what really is the AOR Date- This is what they call the Acknowledgement of Receipt Date but acknowledgement of what? There are quite a number of dates involved so...I am not sure if I was supposed to have received something by now..
Here's my track record:
Sent Application to CIC- Mississauga- Dec.3,06
Received Letter From CIC-Missisauga- Dec.29,06- Approved to Sponsor- Family Class
Check E-CAS System- System shows Package arrived on January 4th- Status-"PROCESSING"

When am I going to get this AOR date? or did I already have this date in the above....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cmk2 said:
Hi PMM or anyone outthere, I am a bit confused with what really is the AOR Date- This is what they call the Acknowledgement of Receipt Date but acknowledgement of what? There are quite a number of dates involved so...I am not sure if I was supposed to have received something by now..
Here's my track record:
Sent Application to CIC- Mississauga- Dec.3,06
Received Letter From CIC-Missisauga- Dec.29,06- Approved to Sponsor- Family Class
Check E-CAS System- System shows Package arrived on January 4th- Status-"PROCESSING"

When am I going to get this AOR date? or did I already have this date in the above....
Some office don't bother to send out AORs on spousal applications, since the processing time is so short,. The applicant may only receive a Passport request letter if there are no problems with the application.

PMM

cmk2

Oct 3, 2006
New update to my E-CAS System- Medicals have been received and verified..

I wonder what's next...