+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>> AOR August 2022 <<<<<<<<<<<<< join

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Why isn’t yours automatically linked?
When you get the AOR you have to link it manually to your CIC account but you can only do that once you have your application number and your UCI. I have this now but each time I try to search for the application, it just say's no matching application found. So something isn't matching with their system and the information I am inputting. Will just have to keep trying different variations and see what happens. You can only try 5 times in 24 hours which adds to the fun. :)

Ebuka Best

Aug 24, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I'm no expert but understand enough to get me by. What is it you need help with?
Please am not clear on how to apply for the Canada visa on the platform but I am very much interested. I need guidelines on how to start. I would appreciate it if you put me through

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Please am not clear on how to apply for the Canada visa on the platform but I am very much interested. I need guidelines on how to start. I would appreciate it if you put me through
This thread is for people who have already applied and have received their AOR already.
Im really sorry but it would be too complicated to guide you through the process. Depends on your country, the province you’re moving too, your skills, education, job offer, your family.
I would suggest you contact an immigration consultant and they can help you with a plan. Good luck my friend.

Ebuka Best

Aug 24, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This thread is for people who have already applied and have received their AOR already.
Im really sorry but it would be too complicated to guide you through the process. Depends on your country, the province you’re moving too, your skills, education, job offer, your family.
I would suggest you contact an immigration consultant and they can help you with a plan. Good luck my friend.
Thanks dear I really appreciate. But one more thing how can I apply so as to obtain my AOR. Please can you link me up with any immigration consultant

susan333

Aug 21, 2021
Thanks dear I really appreciate. But one more thing how can I apply so as to obtain my AOR. Please can you link me up with any immigration consultant
There are many immigration consultant, they post the ad on the website. You could google it and choose the right one.

Hossam777

May 13, 2021
Hey guys- did you create any whats app group? If yes please share a link to joinm

My AOR is august 26 2022

2infiniti

Jun 17, 2022
Reporting my progress for reference

BC PNP
--------------------------------------------
Application
: Mar 1, 2022
ITA: Mar 15, 2022
Request for Information: Mar 23, 2022
Confirmation of Nomination: Jul 28, 2022

EE
--------------------------------------------
ITA
: Aug 3, 2022
AOR: Aug 17, 2022

Reactions: monteirotan

angiwww

Nov 25, 2021
Just submitted and received AOR this morning, but the AOR date is Sep 1st. IRCC has a time machine?

Express Entry - CEC

ITA - July 20, 2022
Submission - Aug 31, 2022
AOR - Sep 1, 2022 (Dated on the document, received Aug 31, 2022)

Reactions: quarantine2020