NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hello,

FSW O
AOR : 05 august.

Let's gather people and create a whatsapp groups to share valuable information.
What do you think?

Reactions: nadialovelys

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Ontario Provincial Nomination (HCP Stream)
NOI 22-02-2022
Submitted 14-03-2022
Assessment 16-05-2022
Decision in Progress 11-07-2022
Approved 20-07-2022
Express Entry (FSW PNP)
AOR 08/08/2022
Congratulations! :)
I've received nomination from New Brunswick & should get federal ITA next week.
Could you please clarify a couple of my doubts with regards to the IME. Did you get specific instruction letter to go for IME along with the ITA or did you get it done just on the basis of your ITA? Also, did you have to wait for the results of the IME to be uploaded by the medical examiner before submitting your application or did you upload just the proof of IME conducted?
Would appreciate your response to get some clarity for my documentation. I've all the other docs ready on hand.

Thanks!

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Congratulations! :)
I've received nomination from New Brunswick & should get federal ITA next week.
Could you please clarify a couple of my doubts with regards to the IME. Did you get specific instruction letter to go for IME along with the ITA or did you get it done just on the basis of your ITA? Also, did you have to wait for the results of the IME to be uploaded by the medical examiner before submitting your application or did you upload just the proof of IME conducted?
Would appreciate your response to get some clarity for my documentation. I've all the other docs ready on hand.

Thanks!
Hi!

I received an email from IRCC that mentioned "As of July 7, 2022, if you receive an invitation to apply (ITA), an upfront Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application, whether you are in Canada or outside of Canada. Your family members, must also have their IME results, even if they aren’t coming with you." You can have a look at additional information here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

I completed an upfront medical, i.e., before receiving the ITA. Since it was an upfront medical, the physician's office needed my passport and vaccine certificate - you would need to check with the physicians if they are open to an upfront medical, else, you can have your appointment booked after receiving the ITA. Post-ITA you would need a print of the invitation, passport copies, and vaccine certificate - please check with the physician, as there might be some additional requirements.

You won't receive a copy of the medical report, it's sent directly to IRCC. However, you would receive an acknowledgment receipt which you need to upload while submitting your documents for the Permanent Residency.

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi!

I received an email from IRCC that mentioned "As of July 7, 2022, if you receive an invitation to apply (ITA), an upfront Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application, whether you are in Canada or outside of Canada. Your family members, must also have their IME results, even if they aren’t coming with you." You can have a look at additional information here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

I completed an upfront medical, i.e., before receiving the ITA. Since it was an upfront medical, the physician's office needed my passport and vaccine certificate - you would need to check with the physicians if they are open to an upfront medical, else, you can have your appointment booked after receiving the ITA. Post-ITA you would need a print of the invitation, passport copies, and vaccine certificate - please check with the physician, as there might be some additional requirements.

You won't receive a copy of the medical report, it's sent directly to IRCC. However, you would receive an acknowledgment receipt which you need to upload while submitting your documents for the Permanent Residency.
Yeah, i was a bit unclear on how to go about it because of the 7th July changes. Thanks for sharing your experience, I've understood now.
Good luck with the rest of the process :)

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys, anyone here with 2173 NOC has the invitation? I could use some help, please.

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Have you guys who recently received your AOR been able to link your application to your CIC account?
Ive tried everything. I’ve copied the details from the IMM008 form so it’s exactly right but no applications found .

hooper

Aug 20, 2022
Have you guys who recently received your AOR been able to link your application to your CIC account?
Ive tried everything. I’ve copied the details from the IMM008 form so it’s exactly right but no applications found .
Why isn’t yours automatically linked?

Reactions: wings149