+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -- AUGUST-- 2020 PNP inland paper based

chitragupta

Aug 23, 2020
thanks everyone! I called them to get temp number, the automated system seems to be asking for application number starting with letters and ending with 9 digits, I don't think I have this number yet. When does one get it ? Do I have to wait for it to get temporary file number ? Its stressful not to know if they even opened your application.

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
thanks everyone! I called them to get temp number, the automated system seems to be asking for application number starting with letters and ending with 9 digits, I don't think I have this number yet. When does one get it ? Do I have to wait for it to get temporary file number ? Its stressful not to know if they even opened your application.
Well I sent them an email enquiry through webform and they replied and there was a number in it starting XEP******* which I believe is temporary number.

Reactions: chitragupta

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Well I sent them an email enquiry through webform and they replied and there was a number in it starting XEP******* which I believe is temporary number.
Yeah that’s the temperory number .. after they finalize it they remove x and rest of that will be uuur official AOR

chitragupta

Aug 23, 2020
Aah! Thank you maba! Someone else was saying you have to call them to get temp number. The last time I sent an email enquiry through webform in October they said that my application was not in the system yet. I'll try that again. But what can we do with the temporary number ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Aah! Thank you maba! Someone else was saying you have to call them to get temp number. The last time I sent an email enquiry through webform in October they said that my application was not in the system yet. I'll try that again. But what can we do with the temporary number ?
You can call them and press button 2-1-0 . Note sometimes it says call agents are busy and it automatically hangs up. You have to keep trying again and again to get connected.

drsheela

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
just called them today and got the temporary file number my AR was Sep 24 2020... when u call choose options 3-4-1-0

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
If you have a tempoary file number can you the number to check your application online?

chitragupta

Aug 23, 2020
just called them today and got the temporary file number my AR was Sep 24 2020... when u call choose options 3-4-1-0
Wow! Glad someone figured this out! didn't have much luck with the options I tried... was a riddle I couldn't solve, I will try 3-4-1-0 the coming week Thank you so much drsheela :D

Reactions: drsheela

chitragupta

Aug 23, 2020
I tried and it worked but instead of using temporary file number I used my USI from work permit
Hey MikeSitkar, you tried this soon after getting your temporary number ? or does one have to wait for linking the application after getting temp number too ? Also do you know how long it takes these days between getting a temp number to getting AOR ?

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
I tried and it worked but instead of using temporary file number I used my USI from work permit
Please can you explain how you did it and the website link as well, thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Yes I
Hey MikeSitkar, you tried this soon after getting your temporary number ? or does one have to wait for linking the application after getting temp number too ? Also do you know how long it takes these days between getting a temp number to getting AOR ?
Yes I tried probably 1-2 hours after getting Temporary file number . Honestly I don’t know how long it takes from temporary number to AOR but I think it can take more than a month