+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -- AUGUST-- 2020 PNP inland paper based

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Anyone applied for the nomination extension during the AOR waiting period? Nomination might have expired during the waiting period. What if IRCC return the application because of some objections?

Reactions: Jolbean and 4zans

vit.1995

Aug 21, 2019
i applied on march 18 2020
application received on 21st
have not got anything till now
almost five months have been passed still waiting for update
I'm experiencing the same problem. I sent my application to Sydney on April 15, 2020. Still waiting for AOR. I'm freaking out man

Reactions: Jolbean

akshayc

Sep 27, 2020
i sent applicaiton 24 August, they received 28 August. i am waiting AOR..
Application Received on AUG 25
Waiting for AOR
My Fried received his AOR on SEP 15 and applied in March 5.
I guess it will take up to 3-4 months for August batch to receive their AOR. i.e. in DEC 2020 or JAn 2021

Jolbean

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
y they dont cut out paper base application, it seem longer and more complicated. 6 month to get air what about those who work permit is running out still?

Amirali93

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
I called CIC today and they said you are supposed to receive AOR around 6 months. I send my Application on Aug 1 and AR on Aug 7. Still waiting for AOR

chitragupta

Aug 23, 2020
I sent the application to Sydney two days ago, let's see how it goes. I'm expecting the AOR to be in February/March next year since everyone that applied on March are getting their AOR in September.

Hey 4zans! I too sent my inland application that was delivered on Sept 14th according to tracking. I am yet to receive confirmation that they received it. Wonder how they got back to you to confirm AR ? I am unable to link the application to my account online as of now to get email updates.

Cheers.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Hey 4zans! I too sent my inland application that was delivered on Sept 14th according to tracking. I am yet to receive confirmation that they received it. Wonder how they got back to you to confirm AR ? I am unable to link the application to my account online as of now to get email updates.

Cheers.
They won't get back to us until AoR. Some people call them after a few months and they receive a temporary file number. I'm planning to call them in December just to check. Nowadays AoRs take 6-7 months unfortunately.

Reactions: chitragupta

chitragupta

Aug 23, 2020
They won't get back to us until AoR. Some people call them after a few months and they receive a temporary file number. I'm planning to call them in December just to check. Nowadays AoRs take 6-7 months unfortunately.
Thank you 4zans !! That's a good idea ... to keep a tab on them and check with them after sometime. Hopefully its not too hard to call them. Meanwhile I'll try to have a good time doing something else :D

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Now applicants from April are getting AoR.
So we can assume the AoR can be expected as follows:
April -> in October
May -> in November
June -> in December
July -> in January
And so on...
Approximately 6 -7 months time for AoR.
That’s the reason why IRCC increased the processing time for PB applications to 21 months. It might lead to 24 Months.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I think we should consider ourselves lucky compared to the ones who are waiting for Nominations from provinces...Just imagine how frustrating it is for them. Thanks God at least we are PR applicant and more or less total process time can be assumed...let’s finger crossed for improvement in situation inshallah.