+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aor 2023

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
Can any body update whats status of applications sent n received by 15th Jan 2023, as my family paper application received on 17th Jan and can i find any status for tgat

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can any body update whats status of applications sent n received by 15th Jan 2023, as my family paper application received on 17th Jan and can i find any status for tgat
AOR for paper application is taking around 50-60 days. You should have it by Mar.

Last edited:

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
My PR expiry by end of march-23 , Can i apply renew my PR before AOR as may be i need travel outside canada.
While My citizenship application in process

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
My PR expiry by end of march-23 , Can i apply renew my PR before AOR as may be i need travel outside canada.
While My citizenship application in process
Current processing time for PR card renewal is 77 days... Yes, apply as soon as you can. IRCC recommends you renew your PR card 6 months before expiry

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
Can i apply pr renewal online like myself n wife alingwith 13 years old kid or individually online for each of us and kid as well . I did nt find online pr renewal for kids . Kindly guide if any body knows

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can i apply pr renewal online like myself n wife alingwith 13 years old kid or individually online for each of us and kid as well . I did nt find online pr renewal for kids . Kindly guide if any body knows
Individually. It's the same for everyone. Step by step guide -

AXX

Apr 4, 2019
Im the sponsor and I received an email stating that “this confirms that application to sponsor a member of family class has been received by CIC on Nov 29, 2022 on behalf of the following member: (husband name).

is this an AOR? Will my husband must receive something like this too? Because he didn’t received any in his email?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Im the sponsor and I received an email stating that “this confirms that application to sponsor a member of family class has been received by CIC on Nov 29, 2022 on behalf of the following member: (husband name).

is this an AOR? Will my husband must receive something like this too? Because he didn’t received any in his email?
Is there a PDF attached with the email which contains the Application No and UCI?

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi one quick question
In ky PR app, I didnt know I should have inserted my parents and siblings info.
I thought I just need to mention my spouse info
What am I suppose to do now? Would this cause rejection?
Im worried

however,I have heard in same cases they have asked for additional docs for family members

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi one quick question
In ky PR app, I didnt know I should have inserted my parents and siblings info.
I thought I just need to mention my spouse info
What am I suppose to do now? Would this cause rejection?
Im worried

however,I have heard in same cases they have asked for additional docs for family members
That would be a question for the PR section of the board. You’re in the citizenship section.