+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hello everyone,

My question is that I have applied foe an entry visa from within Canada on 25-5-2018, and my application is not processed yet! should I cancel it since my work permit is valid and I received PPR today so that they refund me the application fee!

Please let me know.

Thank you

jaswalia

May 15, 2018
Finally the Golden Email! All praise is due to Allah, Alhamdullilah
After almost 16 months I got the email today at 7:40pm Toronto Time

AOR: Feb 10th, 2017, PNP Inland, Principle Applicant+ Spouse,
SS since July 2017 (11 months)

All the best to all
Congrats :)

Reactions: Hanan22

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi guys,
I submitted an express entry application in December 2016, my file went for security screen and has been pending decision since. During this time I got married and updated CIC with the marriage certificate but then my spouse and I got separated and case for legal separation/divorce is under progress.
My Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) is due to expire in couple of months and I need to get it bridged through BWOP (Bridging Open Work Permit), while I wait for the decision on my PR application.
As the separation is in works and a final divorce certificate hasn't been issued yet. What should I declare in my marital status? Should I keep it married or should I put "divorced" in there? I don't have a divorce certificate if they ask me to provide one.
Please advise me on this unfortunate and messed up situation. Thanks.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hi guys,
I submitted an express entry application in December 2016, my file went for security screen and has been pending decision since. During this time I got married and updated CIC with the marriage certificate but then my spouse and I got separated and case for legal separation/divorce is under progress.
My Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) is due to expire in couple of months and I need to get it bridged through BWOP (Bridging Open Work Permit), while I wait for the decision on my PR application.
As the separation is in works and a final divorce certificate hasn't been issued yet. What should I declare in my marital status? Should I keep it married or should I put "divorced" in there? I don't have a divorce certificate if they ask me to provide one.
Please advise me on this unfortunate and messed up situation. Thanks.
I think to avoid misrepresentation you should mention it. there is no harm in disclosing divorce issue on your eligibilty as it doesnt affect your eligibility score and crs points as your marriage was post eapr. Note that your ppr letter … which is imminent considering your remed req… they will ask both you and your wife to submit passports and at that point you have no other option either to ask your wife to submit it or incase she doesnt agree, you have to notify cic of your marital issue. So i think you should do that in advance.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
Please do anybody have an idea about my query:
- when we are pnp inland(sponsorship from the employer), when can we quit while getting our application approved, or we should wait until receiving our corp and do the landing?
Thanks

ChildofGod77

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks, Garry!! Congrats, again!! :D
Hi Gary! Congrats on your PR! I saw your thread of submitting a settlement plan when your papers were still on the process because you were in quebec that time. I am on the same boat now. Could you please give me some advices on how to write a very good settlement plan? I already wrote one and just looking for some more suggestions. Thank you so much!