hey everyone, figured id post my timeline

BC PNP, qualified for CEC
AOR: November 13th 2017
MEDICAL PASSED: December 5th 2017
IP2: December 6th 2017

havnt heard anything since, December 6th,
my IEC visa expires March 22nd 2017,
ive applied for BOWP January 17th.

Ive tried following myimmitracker, but it suggests that no registered inland pnp have been issued PRs in months, is there another resource i can follow? i get the impression CIC has been slow this month

Rezwan08

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
AOR February 8,2018
PNP Inland Stream
BG:N/A
Addition docs:Additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Medical :You do not need a medical Exam

Being otimistic , lets see what happens in 3 months !

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
AOR February 8,2018
PNP Inland Stream
BG:N/A
Addition docs:Additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Medical :You do not need a medical Exam

Being otimistic , lets see what happens in 3 months !
When did they req additional docs from you? Have you ordered gcms yet?

Rezwan08

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
When did they req additional docs from you? Have you ordered gcms yet?
No, I just submitted and received AOR on Feb 8, 2018.But no idea why it says 'additional docs are being reviewed.And I dint keep track that was it same since I received my AOR. Any thought on it ?Maybe they haven't started yet probably , who knows !

Rezwan08

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Not sure which stage I am !

Atlas13

Apr 16, 2017
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
13-11-2017
Med's Done....
05-12-2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Not sure which stage I am !
mine says the esact same, i believe this is ip2

Atlas13

Apr 16, 2017
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
13-11-2017
Med's Done....
05-12-2017
okay perfect , what would be the next step then ?
just wait unfortuently, unless youre already in canada and your work permit is expiring look into a bowp