+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Pudoo

Oct 19, 2017
Have you tried calling cic and have asked them if you are under security screening? How about ordering GCMS notes?
my agent said that if i'm still not getting my PPR by the end of this month, he will call in and ask, but he said it's not gonna do much. I didnt order that note, I saw that it would take them over a month to process that note.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
my agent said that if i'm still not getting my PPR by the end of this month, he will call in and ask, but he said it's not gonna do much. I didnt order that note, I saw that it would take them over a month to process that note.
Yes it does take 30 days but if you order it now it will take 30 days from today. Lets say you order it 15 days from today it l still take the same time. Rest is upto you. It will atleast tell you if you are under security screening or not.

Pudoo

Oct 19, 2017
Yes it does take 30 days but if you order it now it will take 30 days from today. Lets say you order it 15 days from today it l still take the same time. Rest is upto you. It will atleast tell you if you are under security screening or not.
Okay, let's say if I am under the security screening, how long is it gonna take for me to get my PPR ''usually?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Okay, let's say if I am under the security screening, how long is it gonna take for me to get my PPR ''usually?
There is no such time frame. I have seen people who are waiting for PPR for 10+ months since AOR. I know someone whose AOR is from April and is currently in IP2 but was told by cic that he is under SS and they may hv something by feb 2018.
That being said there are people whose applications took 7-8 months from AOR.

It varies from case to case....

Pudoo

Oct 19, 2017
There is no such time frame. I have seen people who are waiting for PPR for 10+ months since AOR. I know someone whose AOR is from April and is currently in IP2 but was told by cic that he is under SS and they may hv something by feb 2018.
That being said there are people whose applications took 7-8 months from AOR.

It varies from case to case....
okay, I guess the only thing I can do is to wait and to live in the pain

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
okay, I guess the only thing I can do is to wait and to live in the pain
Don't stress out as you don't have any control over it. I know its hard but all one can do is wait. Is your WP expiring any soon? You mentioned that you really need PPR nefore Nov.

Pudoo

Oct 19, 2017
Don't stress out as you don't have any control over it. I know its hard but all one can do is wait. Is your WP expiring any soon? You mentioned that you really need PPR nefore Nov.
My WP will expire in Feb 2018, which should be fine. I wish to enroll to a program which starts in the end of Nov this year, but if I dont get my ppr before that time, I won't make it. It's really frustrating because of that.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Dear friends,

I cannot believe that I am writing this message now:
I got PPR! :D
It is over! I received the golden email yesterday at around 6.15 P.M.
It has been a very long and painful waiting.
This forum and its amazing people - you guys - always showed your solidarity with me and each other!
It was amazing. What could I do without you?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this.
I wish everyone a speedy PPR guys. Good luck on your way, have a good life in Canada, our new home.

Matt

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Dear friends,

I cannot believe that I am writing this message now:
I got PPR! :D
It is over! I received the golden email yesterday at around 6.15 P.M.
It has been a very long and painful waiting.
This forum and its amazing people - you guys - always showed your solidarity with me and each other!
It was amazing. What could I do without you?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this.
I wish everyone a speedy PPR guys. Good luck on your way, have a good life in Canada, our new home.

Matt
Congrats Matt

Pudoo

Oct 19, 2017
I just received my PPR yesterday, almost lost my hope on this