+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
We got the same answer. Do not call us again before end of December. I wonder if this is the next wave of prepared answers the call agents will use or if it REALLY means that our applications will take that long...

Where are you on Eligibility, Criminality and Medicals? Were you selected for Security Screening?
Damn,so rude...
that sucks, hope u will hear soon from them!
Does yr GCSM notes say you have security screening?

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damn,so rude...
that sucks, hope u will hear soon from them!
Does yr GCSM notes say you have security screening?
My notes only show Security. But with this long wait, I am not so sure anymore.

They keep telling us that our security has been passed but they are still conducting background checks. The Security only shows "Blank" in our notes and there is almost 1 and a half pages blanked out with Protected B at top of page. Do you know what that means?

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
My notes only show Security. But with this long wait, I am not so sure anymore.

They keep telling us that our security has been passed but they are still conducting background checks. The Security only shows "Blank" in our notes and there is almost 1 and a half pages blanked out with Protected B at top of page. Do you know what that means?
I think I read somewhere on the forum that security section will stay blank all the time, because it's confidential. Even when you are approved it will stay blank.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
We got the same answer. Do not call us again before end of December. I wonder if this is the next wave of prepared answers the call agents will use or if it REALLY means that our applications will take that long...

Where are you on Eligibility, Criminality and Medicals? Were you selected for Security Screening?
Luckily not in SS :) but document which I submitted sitting in que for review for exact 3 months now
But I have talked to MP's assistant, he is saying, they will reply him in 2 business days, so anytime next week, I will have right info regarding my file

Reactions: Lupus

ralfana

Jul 21, 2017
PNP Inland
AOR - Feb 13th,2017
PPR - Aug 3rd, 2017
Passport Sent - Aug 4th, 2017
Passport Delivered - Aug 08th, 2017
Application Approved - Aug 24th, 2017
Return Tracker - Not Activated

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Did u ever call or email ur vO after ip2 ? If yes what did they say ? M also pnp inland 4th feb my bg is ip2 since 27july called many times agent said everything is done just waiting for security response and got a reply from ottawa that my file is under additional verification
I called CIC many times actually, both within the 6 month average processing time and beyond. The last time I called CIC enquiring about why my case is still in progress while many Jan PNP applicant had received their PPRs is on July 21st (Friday). The difference that agent made is that she helped me to put up a note to the visa officer that saying my case has well passed the average processing time. The rest is the same, everything is passed and just wait for the final verifications. I got my PPR the next business day on July 24th (Monday). So time wise, I think give them a call and told them to put up a note for u really helps (If your application has already passed 6 month). About the additional verification thing they told U, I have no idea if that is the same as final verification in my case. I thing You really should call them again.

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi, Could you please post here when your return tracker activates. Thanks
My tracker is Activated Yesterday on Aug 24, 2017.
I received my PPR and Send my passport on July 24, 2017. They received my passport on July 27th, 2017. Application Approved on Aug 21, 2017. And return tracker was activated yesterday.

Reactions: Lupus

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I called CIC many times actually, both within the 6 month average processing time and beyond. The last time I called CIC enquiring about why my case is still in progress while many Jan PNP applicant had received their PPRs is on July 21st (Friday). The difference that agent made is that she helped me to put up a note to the visa officer that saying my case has well passed the average processing time. The rest is the same, everything is passed and just wait for the final verifications. I got my PPR the next business day on July 24th (Monday). So time wise, I think give them a call and told them to put up a note for u really helps (If your application has already passed 6 month). About the additional verification thing they told U, I have no idea if that is the same as final verification in my case. I thing You really should call them again.
Not all agents are helpful; and additional verification means they are still working on security and background! I have been calling a lot but same response and no details whatsoever!

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Not all agents are helpful; and additional verification means they are still working on security and background! I have been calling a lot but same response and no details whatsoever!
Well, it is true that not all agent are helpful. Still, You can ask them to put up a note for you. If they wont because your case need more time to verify, i guess you can do nothing except wait. I got my PPR 205 days after AOR, so be patient and it will come. No worries~

Reactions: Hanan22

CBK@123

May 23, 2017
AOR Received.
24-1-2017
My tracker is Activated Yesterday on Aug 24, 2017.
I received my PPR and Send my passport on July 24, 2017. They received my passport on July 27th, 2017. Application Approved on Aug 21, 2017. And return tracker was activated yesterday.
Thank you!

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi Guys, so I have a question for you guys here and was wondering if someone could give me an insight into this :

me and my girlfriend are planning to get married when we both visit Pakistan.
So she is not Pakistani,she was born in Canada and she already has her Canadian Passport,
now on the COPR form i read that if my marital status changes i need to let them know about it.
So we both will be travelling to Pakistan together, but she will be coming back to Canada after 3 weeks whereas I will be coming back a month after her to Canada to do my landing.

Now I wanted to know if I can do this i.e. get married and do my landing myself (without the spouse as I will be travelling alone.)
so at the time of my landing is the time I will tell them about the change of my marital status correct?
and if this would cause any sort of confusion or some sort of issue with my landing back in Canada?
because I will be alone doing the landing, and if we do go ahead and get married am I supposed to be carrying some sort of marriage license/document at the time of my landing, and so on.

I wanted to get your insight with regards to this query.

Folks need your take on this , thank you.

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Still waiting... they will reply to all VO change demands combined by automatically setting the GCMS system to generate the new dedicated PPRs..maybe before this weekend or by early next week..hang in there buddy
Hey Bro, just got an email for VO Change. Now its more confusing as the email has been addressed to me and it says " Please provide passports for yourself and each accompanying dependant to the visa office in Islamabad. " I have already sent my passport to Ottawa. I just wanted to submit my wife's passport in Islamabad as she is in Pakistan right now.

What should I do now? anyone here facing similar issue?