+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I got this reply to my CSE!!!!!!!! Can't believe they are this Foolish??

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
· Help Centre
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I got this reply to my CSE!!!!!!!! Can't believe they are this Foolish??

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
· Help Centre
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

got the same reply 2 days ago)
I guess they are busy///

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I have a question for you, how long did it take from IP2 to PPR? tnx
about 42 days. My BG status went to IP2 on June 12, and PPR on July 24th. Here is my timeline.

PNP-Inland (British Columbia)
AOR - Jan 2nd, 2017.
Medical Passed - March 13th, 2017
First BG Change - March 22nd, 2017 (From "NA" to "in Progress" IP1)
Second BG Change - June 8th, 2017 (From "in Progress" to "NA")
Third BG Change - June 12th, 2017 (From "NA" to "in Progress" IP2)
PPR - July 24th, 2017
Passport Sent - July 24th, 2017
Passport Received - July 27th, 2017
Application Approved - Aug 21st, 2017
Return Tracker Not Activated

Reactions: Hanan22

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did u ever call or email ur vO after ip2 ? If yes what did they say ? M also pnp inland 4th feb my bg is ip2 since 27july called many times agent said everything is done just waiting for security response and got a reply from ottawa that my file is under additional verification
about 42 days. My BG status went to IP2 on June 12, and PPR on July 24th. Here is my timeline.

PNP-Inland (British Columbia)
AOR - Jan 2nd, 2017.
Medical Passed - March 13th, 2017
First BG Change - March 22nd, 2017 (From "NA" to "in Progress" IP1)
Second BG Change - June 8th, 2017 (From "in Progress" to "NA")
Third BG Change - June 12th, 2017 (From "NA" to "in Progress" IP2)
PPR - July 24th, 2017
Passport Sent - July 24th, 2017
Passport Received - July 27th, 2017
Application Approved - Aug 21st, 2017
Return Tracker Not Activated

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Your Spouse's to the LVO in the country of residence. U can write a an email asking for change in the Vo. It's clearly mentioned in the email you have received. This is my understanding of how to do it
Thank you

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Guys, I just called CIC and the agent told me they are still verifying my application and when I asked her that that may take more than one year and I am living in Canada with no insurance at all, she said there is a time frame on your file 25-9-2017! What does this mean?

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I just called CIC and the agent told me they are still verifying my application and when I asked her that that may take more than one year and I am living in Canada with no insurance at all, she said there is a time frame on your file 25-9-2017! What does this mean?
That is painful. Are you in IP2 since long time? or you are n NA and IP2 not started at all?

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
I am in IP2 since July 25, 2017!
I feel terrible because they don't give you specific answers about what is going!
I am extremely sorry to hear that you are in such a terrible position, especially without insurance. can you apply for BOWP? I also am stuck in security since June 2nd and I am an Dec 18th applicant.

I stopped calling because there is no point... also, if the call center agent is telling you the date based on your GCMS, that may also be inaccurate. mine is getting delayed every time I get a new GCMS note.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I am extremely sorry to hear that you are in such a terrible position, especially without insurance. can you apply for BOWP? I also am stuck in security since June 2nd and I am an Dec 18th applicant.

I stopped calling because there is no point... also, if the call center agent is telling you the date based on your GCMS, that may also be inaccurate. mine is getting delayed every time I get a new GCMS note.
Thank you so much, I have a work permit and I work 30+ a week however m job offer says I am part time so technically I am not eligible for Ontario medical insurance and company benefits too!
I ordered my notes to confirm am I under security screening or what?
I wish you all luck

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017

Are you in IP2 at least? That's brutal