+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

kaaaak

Jan 20, 2015
AOR Feb 8
PPR Just now.

Issues is my passport is in Ottawa to get a new temp visa. Will take 21 days to process. How can I get them to send it back?!!!!

Reactions: mshergill

au_09

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
AOR Feb 10
Background check went to NA today, and I got an email to submit a CV/Supplementary form for my spouse.
The weirdest question in the form is: "Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?".... Not sure how to answer this, when we're applying for PR to stay and work here. Any ideas?

rasoular

Feb 7, 2017
AOR Feb 10
Background check went to NA today, and I got an email to submit a CV/Supplementary form for my spouse.
The weirdest question in the form is: "Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?".... Not sure how to answer this, when we're applying for PR to stay and work here. Any ideas?
I received the same request a week ago. Are u from Iran?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I just called CIC and they said my security is still in progress! AOR feb 10th PNP Inland, I feel worried while FEb PNP Inland are getting their PPRs; I am still under processing