Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Now, the BG changed to NA. did you receive any message (in your online profile) while the medical was passed?
Yeah email received almost after 24 hours..but I usually check y cic account.

Reactions: DEC14

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
Yeah email received almost after 24 hours..but I usually check y cic account.
If you dont mind, can you share (little bit) what are the contents of the msg? I also got a msg but it was a general msg indicating that I accepted the provincial nomination and please gather all the documents necessary for application. It does not say anything about the medical passed and did not ask any document. But at that moment (when i logged in mycic), It was showing medical passed. Later on, it changed back to we do not need a medical exam. So my question is, is there any information in the msg that confirms you passed medical ?

thanks.

luoyule

Jul 26, 2017
Guys, today is my 180 day. I called and got no new information. The representative just told me they are working on my bg check. What else should I do now?

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
If you dont mind, can you share (little bit) what are the contents of the msg? I also got a msg but it was a general msg indicating that I accepted the provincial nomination and please gather all the documents necessary for application. It does not say anything about the medical passed and did not ask any document. But at that moment (when i logged in mycic), It was showing medical passed. Later on, it changed back to we do not need a medical exam. So my question is, is there any information in the msg that confirms you passed medical ?

thanks.
Well I received normal message stating that your application is updated...

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hii everyone, i need your advice and suggestions. I filed my PR file from Toronto . My husband is my dependent in my file and i applied with OINP(Ontario Immigration Nominee Program). I filed on 25th April and got acknowledgment on 26th April.

yesterday i got update that my medical is passed and BG is in process but i think it did not change to NA.
And yesterday evening too i got ADR for my bridge visa asking my PNP certificate before 8th august.(AOR for Bridge visa on 26th May)
so any advice what should i be expecting next.

thanks..
preety.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hii everyone, i need your advice and suggestions. I filed my PR file from Toronto . My husband is my dependent in my file and i applied with OINP(Ontario Immigration Nominee Program). I filed on 25th April and got acknowledgment on 26th April.

yesterday i got update that my medical is passed and BG is in process but i think it did not change to NA.
And yesterday evening too i got ADR for my bridge visa asking my PNP certificate before 8th august.(AOR for Bridge visa on 26th May)

thanks..
preety.
Do you think that CIC can be predicted? Wish you all the best and just be patient

mushtaqz

Apr 29, 2017
Any idea how long it usually takes for us Pakistanis to clear our security?
I have went through the government screening process for my job which is the same as what they do, it took me 2.5-3 months to get cleared. 2 months is a normal processing time, now depending on when did they exactly started the process for us would dictate this timeline.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016

thanks..
preety.
you're are lucky that they asked for your PNP certificate. few of my friends directly got a rejection and reason they gave was you didn't submit PNP certificate. such a crap they have UCI why they need this even if they need they should ask for one in ADR that was not even mandatory documents how can they simply reject it.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
I never heard any case which got rejected because of non providing pnp certificate.. that is strange

you're are lucky that they asked for your PNP certificate. few of my friends directly got a rejection and reason they gave was you didn't submit PNP certificate. such a crap they have UCI why they need this even if they need they should ask for one in ADR that was not even mandatory documents how can they simply reject it.